Problems creating a stash account

I cant seem to create a stash account with my forum login. Are they separate?

isn't one created automatically? If you look up top right, and click on the arrow to the right of your username?

i could be way off, given that i recently spent 20 minutes trying to upload a photo and failed miserably...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    isn't one created automatically? If you look up top right, and click on the arrow to the right of your username?

i could be way off, given that i recently spent 20 minutes trying to upload a photo and failed miserably...
    Ha I guess I thought I tried that. I think when I tried to upload a photo it redirected me to a specific stash login, and when I try to log in nothing happens, but when I nav back to the forums I am still logged in. I dunno...

I'll keep dicking with it tomorrow and report back. Could very well be user error.

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    Ha I guess I thought I tried that. I think when I tried to upload a photo it redirected me to a specific stash login, and when I try to log in nothing happens, but when I nav back to the forums I am still logged in. I dunno...

I'll keep dicking with it tomorrow and report back. Could very well be user error.
    Or that there's two of us who, while able to navigate steep and treacherous black diamond slopes and get a beer before others at MR Hummers, cannot figure out how to easily upload and post a single damn photo-
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I also can not activate my stash account. Any ideas?

so i tried to sign up for a stash account, and i used my username, it said it was already in use. Do i need to create a new user id? Owens, help me.

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    so i tried to sign up for a stash account, and i used my username, it said it was already in use. Do i need to create a new user id? Owens, help me.
    Your profile exists and is active. Please paste in the message you are seeing or email support if you are not able to sign in.

Actually skideeppow I think something else might be going on...try resetting your password here: https://www.tetongravity.com/community/retrieve

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Actually skideeppow I think something else might be going on...try resetting your password here: https://www.tetongravity.com/community/retrieve
    yeah still doenst work. how do i email admin?

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    yeah still doenst work. how do i email admin?
    I am the admin - you're stuck with me.

Replied to your PM.

yer forum is stupid. it's 2016. no way should basic forum stuff be this mangled.

the fact that the ask TGR section is so active should speak to the need for an overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by mbe626 View Post
    yer forum is stupid. it's 2016. no way should basic forum stuff be this mangled.

the fact that the ask TGR section is so active should speak to the need for an overhaul
    Maybe you should fuck off and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    Maybe you should fuck off and leave.
    This is why I love this place.

Edit: sorry thought you were someone else.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

test 2 for your shitty indian overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    I cant seem to create a stash account with my forum login. Are they separate?
    Does your login not work? If you remain logged in and hop over to the Stash side, it should all be the same. But I wouldn't try "Sign Up" on that side using your existing forum info, it's just going to say you're already registered.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.