Selling a Specialized Enduro for my non-TGR buddy. I'll handle any inquiries you might have.

"project clean cyan" frame with various upgrades! Upgrades are listed below
Brakeset upgrade: Formula "the one" front and rear, $500 MSRP
Dropper post install: Specialized Command Post Blacklight $275 MSRP
Handlebar upgrade: Syntace Vector carbon flat bars, 760mm with 8deg sweep and 12deg/5mm rise. $200 new
Grip change: ODI SDG's
Rear tire: Maxxis Ardent, replaced 2 months ago.
Chainring change: 30t RaceFace narrowwide
Mechanic owned. Service details are below
Serviced fork and rear shock in December 2014, just for scheduled maintenance
Installed new chain, F&R pads, and new front tire all this month. Front tire is Specialized Butcher GRID (same as stock)
Replaced RD Shift cable and housing this month.
Weekly light cleaning of frame and drivetrain
Every 3 weeks I stripped the drivetrain off the bike, soaked in solvent tank, scrubbed it, re-installed, and re-lubed. This has made the wear on the cassette and chainring very minimal
Took apart, wiped down, and regreased all linkage pivots every other month
Checked wheel true every month, although they have never needed to be trued!
Replaced RD cable recently and I am happy to throw a brand new one on there for free before shipping, at no cost to you.
I have taken great care of this bike, it will run like new (or better with the upgrades!) but it obviously comes with normal wear-and tear. A few paint chips are shown, some rim dings, and considerable crankarm scuffing.
As pictured in the worst rim ding, It does NOT affect the tubeless seal in any way and did not knock the wheel out of true. Does not affect anything, just wanted to show it so you are not caught off guard
This bike has been absolutely incredible and I am always impressed with it's handling. I am only selling it to make room for an upgrade. It has only been put through one race, I am more of a weekend warrior. I have taken almost as good of care of this bike as it has taken of me!
Pedals not included