FS: 2012 Gas Gas 300 XC

For Sale:

2012 Gas Gas 300 XC- $4500. Willing to drive a couple hours to meet a established forum member. Located in 81230.

Street legal and titled. This bike has been maintained, cared for religiously, with low overall hours. Very well reviewed, it has served me well. Between grad school and mountain biking, it's just sitting in the garage.

It's motor offers great torque, in addition to the snap 2strokes are known for, and has two mapping settings (wet/and dry). 12/52 gearing makes this thing a monster on trail. Steel frame construction with a polycarbonate subframe make it a light bike with great ride dampening.

Just installed a new set of plastics and graphics, looks almost new! Always used Silkolene gear oil and Motorex fuel oil. Suspension is a multi-link setup, and you can get the fork/shock to work really well together. I have it setup to be stiff and fast, but it can go to the other end of soft and supple easily.

Notable pars-

USD 48PFP Marzocchi Fork. PFP makes getting the right setup super easy.
    Ohlins rear shock.
    Bridgestone M403/M404 tires. New at the start of the season with only a couple rides.
    FMF Gnarly Pipe/Q Stealth Silencer. Replaced baffling at the start of the season.
    P3 carbon pipe guard.
    Bark Busters, with Renthal 997 bar and grips.
    Enduro Engineering radiator guards.
    VForce3 Reeds and Keihin Carb.
    Nissin Brakes and oversized Galfer rotors. Shorty lever installed.
    Magura hydraulic clutch. Includes bleed kit. Shorty lever installed.
    Yamaha Factory Titanium foot pegs.
    Excel Rims.
    Aluminum triple clamps, fork bleeders, Shock Sox fork seal guards, and shorty gas camp piquet.

Extras include a spare kick starter (used), rear brake, front brake and clutch levers (used), spare plastics (used), 3x air filters, spare mud guard (used), spark plug, spare tube, and Magura Bleed kit, and PFP adjuster tool.

Issues: Small tear in seat. Ripped on my first ride, was sewn shut, and has been a non issue since, the outer taillight cover was lost. Taillight still works just fine, and has given me no issues.

Not excited to see it go, but I'm not using it.

DROOOOOOLL........ Sick bike.

I'd pick that up without reservation, sadly no funds, great bike!! Someone jump on this, you'll be stoked you did! Bump because I can't afford to buy!
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

While not the exact build as this I do have a similar 2012 EC300 and it's a great bike. Friends that own KTMs and have ridden mine like it a lot. Great trail bike and handles really well on single track. Someone needs to pick this up.

Nice bike. Is that 2 stroke 50 state street legal? Just was at the Oregon dunes with my plated 4 stroke husky and that thing looks pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    Nice bike. Is that 2 stroke 50 state street legal? Just was at the Oregon dunes with my plated 4 stroke husky and that thing looks pretty sweet.
    Any 2-stroke over 50cc is not street legal in Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    I'm not sure, so be honest. I can really only speak directly for Colorado. It is a sweet ride, though!

somebody in CO needs this thing!