Looking for an excuse to come to Santa Barbara?

100 miles on fire road in San Ynez valley... naw.

As you know supermodel, there are 4 great 2500' single track descents with ocean views. That, combined with the great food, good wine, decent surf, and amazingly beautiful women is the real excuse to come to SB.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    hmmm thanks for the head's up. I'm always interested in stupid shit like this. It's kind of in the middle of my 'cross season and some other stuff though so not sure I could make it work. On the radar now for sure though.

I haven't been to Santa Barbara in 10+ years and I certainly didn't have a bike when I was there. I actually might be more interested in the 2500 singletrack descents that nick mentions and then just come down whenever with the wife.
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    100 miles on fire road in San Ynez valley... naw.

As you know supermodel, there are 4 great 2500' single track descents with ocean views. That, combined with the great food, good wine, decent surf, and amazingly beautiful women is the real excuse to come to SB.
    I suppose I like suffering in a different variety. I love to get away on those endless fire roads; very easy to bike 100 miles and see no one.