Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Absolutely fucking brutal.... Being an Irish fan is taking years off my life...Great game indeed.
    Being a "recovering Catholic" is taking years off my life!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    OSU got beat by MSU no doubt... MSU won by luck against MI and the Bucks owned MI... Congrats to Iowa, but they have beat no one and MSU will beat them handily... MSU will make the final four, but would not stand a chance against Clemson or Bama...
    Remember last year? The Big 10 champ went into the Sugar Bowl a 9 point underdog with a 3rd stringer under center. Everyone said Bama's D would rule the day. People said the Big 10 had undeservedly backdoored the playoff and Baylor or TCU should have OSU's spot. Then the Bucks hung 42 points on the best D in the SEC. Then they beat the shit out of Oregon for the title. Bama is good, not god. They beat a bunch of ranked teams but most of those ranked teams fell deep into the rankings or out of the top 25 entirely. That win over LSU don't look so impressive now and Ole Miss, the one team that beat Bama, went on to lose three games, including a loss to Memphis. You might want to see if they beat Florida before you anoint Bama. Same with Clemson. Wait and see if they beat the Tar Heels. Clemson is good but what's their big win? A 2 point victory over Notre Dame. Well, Stanford did that too. Two unranked teams played to within one score of Clemson. On the road, Clemson's D gave up 27 points to Syracuse, 32 to South Carolina and 41 points to NCST. Just sayin', sqeaking out by a field goal against 7-5 Louisville or giving up a season high 41 points to the 7-5 Wolf Pack isn't what one would call a solid #1 performance. The next three games are played on the road. Oh, but Clemson is undefeated. Big fucking deal.. Clemson is vulnerable. We had an undefeated ACC team in last year's playoff. What happened? They didn't just get beat, they got humiliated. 59 fucking points! Going undefeated in the ACC didn't mean shit last year.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 11-29-2015 at 11:08 AM.

What big win does anyone have? I think Sparty had the best resume. All the stuff works itself out in the end. College football is t transitive so they lost to this team who lost to this team doesn't work. You're dealing with 18-22 year old college kids....every week is different.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Luv me some #5!

FEAR THE TREE!

Wow, NC got fucked on that offsides call.

Man what a season. Zero idea who wins it all but I think OU playing the best right now. We'll see. Roll Tide
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Yeah - totally robbed. Not a fan but would have like to see them win to give Stanford a bump.

CM and DH are the top 2 for the Heisman. Both have had amazing years. Henry had over 1k yards rushing this year....after halftime.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Iowa v Stanford for the Rose Bowl! Gonna be a great game. Not a bad consolation prize after that tough loss last night. Go Hawks!

Hawkeyes deserve that game.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ACC refs are terrible. That said, looking at all the pictures from a camera that is on the 50 back down to the 35 isn't the best evidence - it's just like the goal line - if any part of a player (helmet, hand, whatever) breaks the plane - it's offsides. Then there is the issue of illegal formation and the targeting by 42 on 24. So, maybe they weren't so robbed after all.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...penalty-on-unc
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

Sometimes jokes write themselves...
    http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...ar-haha-120215

40 bowl games this year, what a fucking joke...

Obviously I'm stoked that Henry won a bunch of awards but Christian McCaffery is really really good. That kid was simply out of his mind this year. I love the fact that he broke Barry Sanders record and the 3rd string RB behind him is Barry Sanders Jr
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Ah, the creative minds at Annapolis. These helmets are way k00ler then that mirrored shit the Zeros wore at last year's Rose Bowl.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-for-army-game
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Congrats to Henry! Very humble young man! CM and DW were both deserving and both seem to be kids of high character!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Exclamation Points!!!!!!!!!!!

he good though

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Ah, the creative minds at Annapolis. These helmets are way k00ler then that mirrored shit the Zeros wore at last year's Rose Bowl.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-for-army-game
    those are pretty cool...much better than SUC's
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Well, Utah/BYU is clearly no longer a rivalry. Wonder if it's too late for Kalani Satake to back out of that BYU job. Oregon State certainly put up a better fight.

Popping in to say:

FEAR THE TREE!!!!!!!!!!!

BYU first 5 possessions...3 INTs, 2 picks 6s, 2 fumbles, 35-0. Holy cow
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Been pretty boring outside of the first nine minutes. Utah doing its best to lose this game (sorta been their MO lately) and BYU can only really throw it deep and hope. They definitely are not a tier 1 team.

2015 College Football thread

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    40 bowl games this year, what a fucking joke...
    I'm with this guy. I do a sports report and was thinking, wtf am I talking about a team that went 6-8 for in a bowl game? And that was my team! Teams that aren't winning %75 of their games are in a bowl game?!? But I know - Follow the money. I literally stopped in the middle and said, "this can't be right."
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

This game is like a Madden game on PS4....BYU just throws deep every play and it works.....crazy
    ROLL TIDE ROLL