Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

11...? I think that's enough...

I am trying to reply to gear swap, but it's not letting me and it seems it's due to a message minimum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It's always hard to tell though. I've been using this tapatalk app and it's been kind of buggy so far signing in.

Is there a way to set a notification for a search result in the forums? So if I'm looking for an Enforcer 110, is there a saved search function to search the gear swap forum for that phrase and notify me anytime someone mentions it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stasher406 View Post
    Is there...?
    No.
    For that you need to be on NewSchoolers, m'kay?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    No.
    For that you need to be on NewSchoolers, m'kay?

Far from a NewSchooler, just asking as a person new to these forums. Not sure why everyone gets so pointed in their responses, seems like the wrong way to treat people if you are trying to build an actual community here...

Quote Originally Posted by Stasher406 View Post
    Far from a NewSchooler, just asking as a person new to these forums. Not sure why everyone gets so pointed in their responses, seems like the wrong way to treat people if you are trying to build an actual community here...

We're not trying to build a community. We're trying to protect and maintain a community. We don't give a shit that some outsider wants to buy skis here, though we're happy to accept new members to the community.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

pretty much
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I dunno, maintaining a healthy community has a necessity of adding new folks as people die off. How many posts until I start selling my Tom Calamari apparel here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiktaalik View Post
    ...my Tom Calamari apparel here?
    Hmn...sounds fishy to me...

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Hmn...sounds fishy to me...

That depends how far away you are from the fresh avy debris.

I dunno, maintaining a healthy community has a necessity of adding new folks as people die off. How many posts until I start selling my Tom Calamari apparel here?
    We can afford to lose a lot before the forum is in danger of dying. In fact, there's quite a few I wouldn't mind culling. And as a community, we get to choose how we want to operate. And the consensus has pretty much always been that this ISN'T a place for jongs to buy and sell gear. This is a place that has a corner in the back devoted to community members selling gear to other community members. If you don't like it or think it's the wrong approach, we don't fucking care.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    We can afford to lose a lot before the forum is in danger of dying. In fact, there's quite a few I wouldn't mind culling. And as a community, we get to choose how we want to operate. And the consensus has pretty much always been that this ISN'T a place for jongs to buy and sell gear. This is a place that has a corner in the back devoted to community members selling gear to other community members. If you don't like it or think it's the wrong approach, we don't fucking care.
    Ya, calm down dude....I get it; I prefer Jerry. You're over thinking a sarcastic post as there is no way I would think you care what I think.

Socks are the hot new item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

and used undies

Do you just let anyone into your life? What are you, fucking desperate? We have a pretty low bar for membership. If you can’t handle that, kindly fuck off and leave. No one here is interested in newbs showing up for gear swap. We own gear swap and swap between trusted members. We get more wanna be maggots than we need, so we need to filter out the riff raff. Fuck, this place has become soft in the last decade due to allowing too many weak sauce folks in. So fuck off JONG

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Do you just let anyone into your life? What are you, fucking desperate? We have a pretty low bar for membership. If you can’t handle that, kindly fuck off and leave. No one here is interested in newbs showing up for gear swap. We own gear swap and swap between trusted members. We get more wanna be maggots than we need, so we need to filter out the riff raff. Fuck, this place has become soft in the last decade due to allowing too many weak sauce folks in. So fuck off JONG
    I nominate Ottime for president of the TGR Unwelcoming Committee.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

there is no way I would think you care what I think.
    This ^^^
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I dunno, maintaining a healthy community has a necessity of adding new folks as people die off.
    You'd think, right?...Actually, while this sounds all nice and cuddly, I bet you cannot offer any real world examples.
    (Except for family blood line crap), can't think of anything that doesn't end up getting spoiled by mass adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Wow. We have now multiple paragraphs of Niagara Falls whining from card carrying maggots over a silly joke. Who's become soft over the years?

I really want Tom Calamari socks though.

Wow. We have now multiple paragraphs of Niagara Falls whining from card carrying maggots over a silly joke. Who's become soft over the years?

I really want Tom Calamari socks though.
    Please market them as Tommy "The Squid" Calamari.

Fuhgeddabouddit!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I got the same problem. I'm looking to buy not sell which seems silly.

yeah and we don’t just want any asshole off the street to be able to buy from gear swap - you need to earn the privilege