Instagram is instant?

It's my understanding that Instagram is supposed to be current...as in that moment, that day. Or the TBT tags or whatever.

Not that this matters in the big picture or the real world....especially to the fossils in this place. But Dunfee posts a pic via the TGR site from Highland park yesterday and he wasn't there...according to his recent posts. So a bunch of kids (including my kid) went to Highland yesterday and were all stoked that TGR was there also, but really they were not? False advertising.

Not posting current Instagram pics?! Blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    It's my understanding that Instagram is supposed to be current...as in that moment, that day. Or the TBT tags or whatever.

Not that this matters in the big picture or the real world....especially to the fossils in this place. But Dunfee posts a pic via the TGR site from Highland park yesterday and he wasn't there...according to his recent posts. So a bunch of kids (including my kid) went to Highland yesterday and were all stoked that TGR was there also, but really they were not? False advertising.
    and that's what we call stalking.......

It's damn near impossible for a big company to have anything remotely interesting on Instagram if they had to post instantly. Otherwise it'd just be pictures of soulless cubicle farms and flickering florescent lights. And in the case of TGR, server rooms with open doors to help cool things down.

What? I can post any picture on my phone or HDD on Instagram, even if I took it a decade ago.

People go places because the internet said someone was there that didn't invite anyone to meet them, and when the person isn't there in real life people get upset?

Man I'm feeling really old right about now.

You know what else isn't instant? Those fucking soup bowls that you add hot water to and *bam* soup. You'll sit there for 20 mins waiting for that shit. I can make chicken soup from scratch in 30.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Not posting current Instagram pics?! Blasphemy!

gold!

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    People go places because the internet said someone was there that didn't invite anyone to meet them, and when the person isn't there in real life people get upset?

Man I'm feeling really old right about now.
    Yup.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    and *bam* soup.
    That Emeril is full of shit man.
    I still call it The Jake.

Greetings from the future. I'm new here. So, does anyone use instagram? Write your accounts. I couldn't find a new thread. Is anyone here?

Instant like oatmeal
    watch out for snakes

Welcome yet another m-bot.

Hilarious comments, lol. By the way, I would like to make my instagram page about skiing more famous, please advise me what should I do for this and whether this automatic likes and comments service is good. Moreover, I would not want you to call me a bot, but please give me some advice for my instagram. If you give me your accounts, I will be glad to become your follower, too.
    My account is @skiinglife. Best regards.
    Last edited by WooodSI; 01-27-2020 at 01:28 AM.

Here I am thinking "this guy's kid is an idiot. Dunfee doesn't even work for TGR anymore."

Fucking m series thread bumpers.

INSTAGRAM IS INSTANT?

Spammy spam spam
    Last edited by Danno; 12-18-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Here I am thinking "this guy's kid is an idiot. Dunfee doesn't even work for TGR anymore."

Fucking m series thread bumpers.
    Quote Originally Posted by m88f9b View Post
    In today's world, it has become fashionable to do business on social media. You can attract more customers that way. And in general, it has a positive effect on business development. For example, I run my own travel blog on instagram. To get more subscribers. On the blog I talk about where you can travel inexpensively.
    Perfect