another how should I do this thread (heating question)

Yea I need a creative way to get heat into this kitchen area (it's 15 x 15 x 8ft ceiling) so it's not a big area. I'm working with a 1904 house here and am really close to not having much amps left to work with, but I do have a boiler room right below and a grate where someone thought the heat from the boiler room would heat that area (not). I'm open to all suggestions but I do not have nekkid or non nekkid pics of the gal that owns the place so I can't help there. I'm just fkn stumped on this one.
    You know, you can swear on this site. Fuck, shit bitch. See?

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Do you have enough juice and space to run one of the new heating and cooling high wall mount units? Like this.
    http://www.trane.com/residential/en/...nit/4mxw6.html

This is not a complete solution, but it works well as a supplement heater if you can't figure out how to heat the whole room properly.

http://www.eheat.com/

I have one, it works great being on 24/7.

Are you a contractor ? I would just add a cadet with a thermostat if you have 15 amps left. If you can get 220 they run mor efficiently. The baseboard units don't run a fan if the noise bothers you. There is nothing cheaper than them and easy to out in as well. If they have the duct/ vent already in you can put I. A temp controlled fan to move heated air into the kitchen from the boiler. All depends on budget, skill, creativity.

Is it hot in the boiler room? If the heat's just not moving you could get a register booster, here's one: http://www.amazon.com/Suncourt-HC500...PHT56E7ZCWN12E

Put this under that grate. You can also take it with you when you leave which is nice.

I still call it The Jake.

While this may work for me somehow I don't think my client would dig this option.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again

Cool man, this may just work. I thought about a fan thing but don't know how hot it gets in her boiler room!

How is the rest of the house heated?

Assuming the boiler is old and you don't want to fuck with it i.e. don't want to add radiators, I'd go with a direct vent wall furnace. My plumber puts in Rinnai's all the time. It's the go to move for supplemental heat for homes with gas/propane furnace. Obviously you need an exterior wall for venting and you lose that wall space inside. Also, the gas line needs to be properly sized so you may need to feed it from the meter/service.