Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Thanks all. Things are going swimmingly. We found out he isn't completely potty trained so he Is spending a lot of time in the crate. Really a sweet dog...super sensitive which is opposite of Bridger who is oblivious to anything less than shouting...this new dog just needs some consistency in his life. Bridger is trying to maintain dominance so that is kind of crazy but as noisy as they get tails are wagging the whole time. I'll move the pics over to the doggy stoke thread now that he is settling in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome to see.
    Want a purebred dog and a rescue? there are about to be 1000s of greyhounds coming off the tracks in FL that have been closed down. Great affectionate dogs who are good at laying around and moving very fast.
    We have had 3 and all have been wonderful
    likely a greyhound rescue group near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Awesome to see.
    Want a purebred dog and a rescue? there are about to be 1000s of greyhounds coming off the tracks in FL that have been closed down. Great affectionate dogs who are good at laying around and moving very fast.
    We have had 3 and all have been wonderful
    likely a greyhound rescue group near you.
    This^^^^
    I've heard the most wonderful stories about greyhounds (rescued and otherwise). If you can rescue one of the track dogs, you get a free pass into Valhalla.