Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1577

Thread: NBA 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Holy shit this is some bad officiating...
    Meh, no more than usual for the NBA.

horrible defense and decision-making -- especially on defense-- by curry all game and horrific officiating. but two time defending mvp coming apart in a game they had a chance to win is inexcusable. love the warriors and curry but he dropped a couple notches in my lowly opinion. plus barking at the refs all game no matter how bad doesn't help a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Cue the whining and excuses in 5,4,3....
    Holy shit this is some bad officiating... Like I've never seen. Scott Foster returns to form.
    Whoops to late to put this up...
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

NBA 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Meh, no more than usual for the NBA.
    Bullshit. The Curry ejection play followed by Klay getting called for offensive while shooting a three!!!! You have got to be shitting me.

Warriors would have lost anyway I'm just amazed...
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Curry is an embarrassment to the league. Lebron is easily the best player I have ever witnessed (18 y o). He also has 4 steals and 3 blocks. I'm still in shock.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Well, well. Looks like the Eastern Conference can play with the Western Conference after all. On to game 7.

Bullshit. The Curry ejection play followed by Klay getting called for offensive while shooting a three!!!! You have got to be shitting me.

Warriors would have lost anyway I'm just amazed...
    Just take the loss with some grace. Bad officiating no doubt but that was a drumming.

Terrible calls both ways all game. Phantom foul on Love? Kyrie getting hacked on his drive by draymond? You must either have not watched that game, or are a moron. I feel bad for your progeny who received your deficient brain power.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

NBA 2015-16

Read my quote that you are quoting...

And IVplay, pay your $37 or STFU you little cunt rag.

Also. Talk about my kids again and I will actually come beat the shit out of you.

sure they can, after the clearly superior western conference cannibalizes itself.

NBA 2015-16

Dear dumb fuck (Yeahman) -

The whole point to being in the east was that the team from the east wouldn't be beaten up getting out of the east. Unlike the Dubs.

Again, your posts show you have no fucking concept. Good God, man. Use your brain.

The Cavs are the only team from the East that wouldn't have been swept in this series. They are still the inferior team top to bottom, but they have the best player in the world and may just pull this out.

Oh and Stephs wife just called the NBA rigged. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Dear dumb fuck (Yeahman) -

The whole point to being in the east was that the team from the east wouldn't be beaten up getting out of the east. Unlike the Dubs.

Again, your posts show you have no fucking concept. Good God, man. Use your brain.
    Yeah whatever. Sounds like it's time to start trotting out the excuses.

NBA 2015-16

So I was watching the game with some Cavs fans who were pissed by that ref sequence because it distracts / detracts from their win. It's nice to see some people get it. You can still bitch about atrocious officiating without saying it decided the game. It's just less fun to watch.

And yeahman is clearly just a moron...

Read my quote that you are quoting...

And IVplay, pay your $37 or STFU you little cunt rag.

Also. Talk about my kids again and I will actually come beat the shit out of you.
    Your capacity to make someone, who has no horses in this race, dislike you is mind blowing. "Little cunt rag" Unorginial and uninspired.

Also, if your miniature brain could process diction, you would see I'm not attacking your kids--I'm calling you dumb. Verbal irony that you misunderstand my point.

Beat the shit out of me? Tough talk from a guy w a family posting about basketball in a internet ski forum. Perhaps if you actually beat up people you would experience life outside these digital environs, and wouldn't get sand lodged in your vagina.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

NBA 2015-16

Got your thesaurus out for that one did you? Nice misuse of "irony" smart guy. And of course I'm just talking shit and wouldn't actually bother with something like that.

Check the spare.

PS - you really should man up and have your parents send a check to DD.

NBA 2015-16

Yeahman - Good one! Comeback fail.

Your parents must be very proud!

Cute to see the trailer park buddies take their dicks out of their own asses to stand up for each other. Surprised your potato routers allowed for such a quick response.

Anyways back on track-- the way Lebron performs on both ends is surreal. I can't think of another player is modern NBA history that does so. MJ was a great 1v1 defender, but couldn't change a game with his defence. Begrudgingly, I think that elimination game Lebron is the best player in NBA history.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

NBA 2015-16

So... No need to respond to IVplay in any rational way after that statement. All of us who saw Jordan play are shaking our heads right now...

Go watch some tape or STFU. You're embarrassing yourself.

Yeahman - Good one! Comeback fail.

Your parents must be very proud!
    Try this, bro, you'll feel better. Waaaaah! Waaaaah!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51gQb+ewk2L__SL1058_.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	183897

NBA 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Cute to see the trailer park buddies take their dicks out of their own asses to stand up for each other. Surprised your potato routers allowed for such a quick response.

Anyways back on track-- the way Lebron performs on both ends is surreal. I can't think of another player is modern NBA history that does so. MJ was a great 1v1 defender, but couldn't change a game with his defence. Begrudgingly, I think that elimination game Lebron is the best player in NBA history.
    You know nothing, IVPly. Would never have thought about putting a dick in the ass but hey - you apparently shared what you were thinking about.

You might want to buy a mental governor with your Dad's money.

Read and learn about MJ's defense deciding a game you ignorant slut:

http://espn.go.com/espn/espn25/story?page=moments/24

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    MJ was a great 1v1 defender, but couldn't change a game with his defence.
    Wait what? Credibility shot right there.
    Cavs got physical and exploited Curry in the pick and role. I expect adjustments and home cooking to help the Ws big time. That said LeBron has stepped up big time and anything can happen
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

You know nothing, IVPly. Would never have thought about putting a dick in the ass but hey - you apparently shared what you were thinking about.

You might want to buy a mental governor with your Dad's money.

Read and learn about MJ's defense deciding a game you ignorant slut:

http://espn.go.com/espn/espn25/story?page=moments/24
    Averaged less steals, blocks, and higher (worse) defensive game score than Lebron in elimination games.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

NBA 2015-16

MJ had less elimination games because he won 6 titles, dumbass. He was a 9 or 10 time 1st team all NBA defensive player and one of the only to win MVP and DPOY in the same season. Man, you're just young and dumb.

Realize you're talking to a bunch of people who saw BOTH of them play. Doesn't mean LeBron hasn't played great.

So Lebron seems like he's still the best player in the league, but even MJ didn't win MVP every year. Regardless, it's going to take something extremely special for the Cavs to win game 7 in Oakland. My money is on the dubs...however, if the Cavs do win it could put Lebron into legendary status.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that