Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1577

Thread: NBA 2015-16

Was at Oracle - pumped! Deaf! Hoarse! Picture 10,000 Asian Americans dressed in all manner of Dubs swag screaming and banging noise stix for 2.5 hours. Holy shit! That was awesome!

Lots of bar noise erupting at end of the game in SF. Packed houses. Great game.

Westbrook is a bitch. No rings you sorry motherfucker. Learn some respect... Choker!

(I like Durant though, and we'll welcome him in the blue and yellow next year)

Oh, and we've won two in a row... and I'm still going to say that Curry isn't close to 100%. So not blaming losses, it's just obvious if you've watched him all year.

can't spell choke without an o, k, c

On another note, there were so many phantom calls in that game where TNT would not show the replay afterwards and it was just OKC's ball. A few friends who were at the game were texting me and losing their shit. What's up with not showing relevant replays? This has been annoying even in the games I'm not invested in.

Also - Steph picked Westbrook's pocket twice in the last 4 minutes. How do you like his defense now?

who knows what the fallout will be in okc if they lose game 7. i don't expect it to be a blowout by any means, but curry talked about finally "imposing their will" on the road in okc. i think it will be tight but the champions will pull away. all these guys are pros but i'm sure it's hard not to have it crawling around in the back of your head that you were 3 minutes from the nba finals and now you're playing game 7 on the road against the defending champs who won 73 games.

NBA 2015-16

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1464500958.924662.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	480.0 KB 
ID:	183008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1464501096.601999.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	669.9 KB 
ID:	183010

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1464502977.535030.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  66.9 KB

Heh.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

TahoeJ channeling his inner yeahman/digitaldeath. . . .

There were some beers involved for sure, but just not a Westbrook fan... can't respect a guy who never shows respect to anyone else.

If KD leaves this off season, it's because Westbrook never figured out he's the second best player on that team.

Sure. Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by AKbruin View Post
    Sure. Okay.
    Why else would he leave? I said *if* he leaves. He probably won't. Even if they lose game 7, they know they're good enough to be right there. One year contract seems likely.

I'm a casual NBA fan at best. Hockey is my game. I will say that game last night was very entertaining. Can't wait for game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Why else would he leave? I said *if* he leaves. He probably won't. Even if they lose game 7, they know they're good enough to be right there. One year contract seems likely.
    Probably easier to get through the east...that's why I could see him going to DC. Him and Westbrook should have a ring by now, and if not this year then maybe next, but I doubt it. Plus, it's not like they would've definitely beaten the Cavs.

I think Westbrook and love end up in LA eventually...Durant? Who knows...can't see him going to the dubs, but anything is possible.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

How about CP3 for Westy? Would probably benefit both teams. CP3 near end, and don't know cap numbers,but it seems like OKC would benefit from a more distributive PG.

NBA 2015-16

I think Westbrook was right up near the top in assists per game. It's more so what happens during crunch time. Also, given their age differences that would be crazy for OKC to do. He's just hitting his prime. I don't care for him but he's a great player.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I think Westbrook was right up near the top in assists per game. It's more so what happens during crunch time. Also, given their age differences that would be crazy for OKC to do. He's just hitting his prime. I don't care for him but he's a great player.
    Yeah, you're probably right. Gonna be crazy free agency next 2 years, too

Klay went beast mode a couple times game 6. No doubt the skill of both Klay and Steph. Klay always seems to shine in the 3rd it's like he comes off half time and just wants to drain 3s. Nothing like watching him fade 3 steps back out of a drive to drain it from 3ft behind the line. Think it was early in the 3rd where green and Adams had a cock off dunking on each other successively and seeing how much ass they could stuff in the others face. It's hard to beat a team that does beast mode in the 4th. OKC has on occasion in the series out shot the Warriors but then they step up and drain 3s killing the gap and it's like watching their confidance crumble.

Thompson’s uncanny talent on display in Game 6 was his ability to dance to a clear spot just beyond the arc, catch, and shoot in a motion so quick it qualifies as a flinch. “All Klay needs is a sliver of daylight,” Curry says in what might be the best trey-by-trey breakdown of the game, Rob Mahoney’s over at SI.com. I’m hand-counting on this, but I’m pretty sure the math is right: The dude took two dribbles total on those 11 made threes

I may have previously stated, but I once lost a rec game with Klay on my team (along with Xavier Thames, for those of you that follow NCAA), and that takes a special kind of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Klay probably went for 420 that night.
    Musta been some good-ass weed!

As a semi casual Cavs fan I've started my finals prep. Who would I rather them potentially lose to? This is Cleveland sports we're talking about after all so one must be ready.

I think OKC.
    That way if they lose we don't have to deal with all the smug coming from the Bay Area.
    I still call it The Jake.

assuming the warriors beat okc, i don't see them walking over the cavs at this point. everybody has been pushed to the limit but the warriors have been way past everybody else's limit from the 73 games alone. they needed amazing to survive okc. g.s. is better than cleveland, but cleveland is resting and watching and maybe having a few thoughts about last year. lebron can steal a game by himself. curry is playing hurt. i expect 7 games. i won't be surprised if it's fewer either way. the warriors are mentally tough as fuck and lebron was playing head games with his best teammates 3 games ago. that stuff comes into play at crunch time against elite competition.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    assuming the warriors beat okc, i don't see them walking over the cavs at this point. everybody has been pushed to the limit but the warriors have been way past everybody else's limit from the 73 games alone. they needed amazing to survive okc. g.s. is better than cleveland, but cleveland is resting and watching and maybe having a few thoughts about last year. lebron can steal a game by himself. curry is playing hurt. i expect 7 games. i won't be surprised if it's fewer either way. the warriors are mentally tough as fuck and lebron was playing head games with his best teammates 3 games ago. that stuff comes into play at crunch time against elite competition.
    Ha! Much of your post man could be cut and pasted onto the average Ws fan's feed.

"Ws are the better team buuuuuut..... Injuries, curry, officiating, LeBron, tired...." So much sandbagging for a game that might not even be played!

I still call it The Jake.