Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1577

Thread: NBA 2015-16

Cleveland came back from 3-1 and won after 52 years of Championship drought.

Exciting end of the game with a key time out by Cleveland to settle down after a bunch of misses or not scoring by both teams in the 4th quarter.

Suck it, LeBron haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

WOW. LeBron fucking did it! So incredible. What a game. A championship for Cleveland. FKNA!

that chokejob would make jenna jameson proud
    holy fucking shitballs

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    Cleveland came back from 3-1 and won after 52 years of Championship drought.

Exciting end of the game with a key time out by Cleveland to settle down after a bunch of misses or not scoring by both teams in the 4th quarter.
    No, LeBawl won it. Cleveland didn't. They bought themselves a title.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Good win for Cleveland. They won it with the game on the line. Fair chances with one minute to go and Kyrie made the bucket.

What was there, 3 points in the last 4 minutes? WS got sloppy with 6 minutes left when we needed to tighten it up. Too bad. With the game on the line we didn't go out and win it.

James is still a bitch and a bad shooter.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Happy for Cleveland fans.
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

This elevates Cleveland past Buffalo in the "worst sports cities " debate.

Quote Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post
    that chokejob would make jenna jameson proud
    That's pretty damn funny.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

This has to be a sign of the impending apocalypse.

Great NBA season. Best in a long time. Lebron is now on the Bird-Magic level of all time greats. Second greatest active major sport athlete, after Tom Fucking Brady. Congrats Cleveland!

I still don't have to like him. Hell, I am not going to like the next potus and that is someone supposedly meaningful.

Not a great game 7
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

NBA 2015-16

That was enjoyable!

Excited for lbj & for my friends who are long suffering Clevelandites

Almost sorry for curry because gsw's had a phenomenonal season...but his impact on the final series was not what we'd have expected given the season

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I still don't have to like him. Hell, I am not going to like the next potus and that is someone supposedly meaningful.
    I actually can't stand LeBron. But he was definitely the best player in the series. He is a physical freak.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

He is. Curry was just beat the fuck up is my guess, but a great season still.

LeBron's, "ohh poor me, don't blame God for the horrible life you have trying to win the NBA Finals, I just play as hard as I can" shtick was nauseating. I've never heard words that felt as douchey as those. In his finest moment, winning a title in his hometown with a team undeniably led by him he reminded us why we all hate him; he's insufferable, a cry baby, and legitimately fells sorry for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    LeBron's, "ohh poor me, don't blame God for the horrible life you have trying to win the NBA Finals, I just play as hard as I can" shtick was nauseating. I've never heard words that felt as douchey as those. In his finest moment, winning a title in his hometown with a team undeniably led by him he reminded us why we all hate him; he's insufferable, a cry baby, and legitimately fells sorry for himself.
    Yep, he's a douche. I hate his pre game prep talks even worse "just follow my lead and we will be fine". He's an egotistical ass who has been told how great he is his entire life.
    And he one of the best players ever, an absolute beast.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Congrats Cleveland and congrats LeBron. Cavs earned it for sure. I actually like Lebron, as much as he is a primadonna, and the narrative is actually pretty sweet - ending the Cleveland drought in game 7 away against the team with the best regular season record of all time (so far, at least).

I only hope we Warriors fans aren't in for another 40 year drought ourselves. I'll prolly be dead by then. But at least I can take solace in last year and 1975.

Dubs can win in odd years and the Giants in even years.

Kept telling you guys - the season is important. If it's entertainment, enjoy the ride. Fantastic entertainment this year.

Thought Dubs were toast after Curry sprained his MCL, but they were in it to the last minute.

Went out in the yard to play hoops after the game and my daughter was laughing and having fun. Perspective...

Thanks LeBron. Your drama queen act at the end made us all feel so much better. At the very least we don't have to cheer for that shit. It's unbecoming and kind of pathetic.

Still happy for Cleveland fans - no excuses! You should try it sometime instead of whining like bitches and give someone else a little credit.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

You fuckers are absurd. Lebron just led both teams in points rebounds assists steals and blocks, and came back from 3-1 with a triple double in game 7.

GOAT.

I don't like "king james" too much myself either, but you got to give it to him; he is the man.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    He is. Curry was just beat the fuck up is my guess, but a great season still.
    will be interesting to see if okc and the cavs showed how to beat them. it seems if you are allowed to bump the splash brothers around enough, they are just good but not lethal; probably cant do that in the regular season though.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    You fuckers are absurd. Lebron just led both teams in points rebounds assists steals and blocks, and came back from 3-1 with a triple double in game 7.

GOAT.
    First payer to lead both teams in all those categories in any playoff series, ever. That block was the best of all time, when accounting for degree and difficultly and the stakes.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy