Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1577

Thread: NBA 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Averaged less steals, blocks, and higher (worse) defensive game score than Lebron in elimination games.
    SMH. Can't gauge on that crap. You had to see Jordan. Sorry you missed seeing him play.

I was at a game in 1989 when Jordan dominated the Pacers in Chicago Stadium in 3 quarters. Had 21-10-10. Sat the 4th because game was over.

You just don't know...feel sorry for you

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Maggots eating in this thread.
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

i'm sure whatever lebron said to curry wasn't nearly as offensive as green calling lebron a bitch.

Steph is the most forgettable 2x MVP of all time.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

curry was mostly business as usual until he hurt his mcl. having hurt my own, i can't imagine competing at this level so continuously so soon after.

Steve Kerr didn't hold back when asked about Stephen Curry fouling out and getting ej… http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21...197527154844-4 via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Do some people not realize you can complain about horrible officiating without making excuses? Kerr summed it up perfectly.

Harrison Barnes is a human brick fest and surely has shot himself out of a big contract this off season. I don't think I've ever seen someone miss that many consecutive wide open shots... and I'm counting high school basketball. 2 for his last 22 and 1-11 from behind the arc... almost all clean looks. Yeesh.

It's worth noting that when Curry's teammates play like shit, it's because he sucks, but when LeBron's teammates play like shit, it's because they suck. See how dumb this is? Curry had 30 points tonight on 20 attempts. LeBron had 41 on 27 attempts. They both played well. LeBron's team played better.

Barnes is to the Ws what Love is to the Cavs in this series except that the Love is supposed to be a lot better than he is playing.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i'm sure whatever lebron said to curry wasn't nearly as offensive as green calling lebron a bitch.
    Green called him a Fagboy. Not a bitc, according to Simmons
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Steph is the most forgettable 2x MVP of all time.
    See the irony when you're too young to remember shit anyway? You're awesome at self-parody! Are you afraid of the dark, too?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    He said 'keep that week sauce at home'
    I thought that was pretty funny. Curry tried to pull a move outta his ass and got snuffed by a dude 5" taller.

Curry is an embarrassment to the league. Lebron is easily the best player I have ever witnessed (18 y o). He also has 4 steals and 3 blocks. I'm still in shock.
    Curry a one trick pony?

Go back and watch the entire 3rd quarter little boy. Lebron does his best to be a boss and take over the game and falls flat on his face. He's like Romo. The bigger the moment the bigger the flop. Sure, dump on 13 points once the game is in hand, but go watch him try to be the man in that third quarter. Dude went Ofer.

Curry a one trick pony? Even as a hater that makes you irrelevant. There's nothing he can't do.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

NBA really wanted game 7 and they made it happen.
    That's all I can say.

At least I can wear this tahirt again.
    Predicted what Green was going to say.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1466170221.027529.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  41.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    NBA really wanted game 7 and Harrison Barnes made it happen.
    That's all I can say.
    FIFY.

I think the Green suspension on a play where LeBron was clearly at fault is BS, but it shouldn't have mattered. The average NBA player - even the lesser shooters - will hit I think around 37% of wide open threes and a much higher percentage from closer in when unguarded. If Barnes shoots even a little below that average the Warriors probably win one of those games. I've been a Barnes defender in the past but good god man.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

At least I can wear this tahirt again.
    Predicted what Green was going to say.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1466170221.027529.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  41.7 KB
    You need another one that says "fagboy" to be accurate.

I watched the whole second half. While the officiating was not very good, anyone who thinks that is why the dubs lost is delusional.

I do think Curry was the best player in the NBA this year, but LeBron demonstrated that when he's on and wants to dominate, he's still the best and it's not particularly close.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    FIFY.

I think the Green suspension on a play where LeBron was clearly at fault is BS, but it shouldn't have mattered. The average NBA player - even the lesser shooters - will hit I think around 37% of wide open threes and a much higher percentage from closer in when unguarded. If Barnes shoots even a little below that average the Warriors probably win one of those games. I've been a Barnes defender in the past but good god man.
    He's bound to do better in game 7...little two game slump...bad timing, but shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    He's bound to do better in game 7...little two game slump...bad timing, but shit happens.
    Especially those wide open 3's in the beginning. It kind of set the tone.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I watched the whole second half. While the officiating was not very good, anyone who thinks that is why the dubs lost is delusional.

I do think Curry was the best player in the NBA this year, but LeBron demonstrated that when he's on and wants to dominate, he's still the best and it's not particularly close.
    QFT

NBA really wanted game 7 and they made it happen.
    That's all I can say.
    Their locked into a 25 year contract. Which means that no matter what the outcome they still get their $$$. If you think the league is rigged under Adam Silver you are a moron.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Do some people not realize you can complain about horrible officiating without making excuses? Kerr summed it up perfectly.

Harrison Barnes is a human brick fest and surely has shot himself out of a big contract this off season. I don't think I've ever seen someone miss that many consecutive wide open shots... and I'm counting high school basketball. 2 for his last 22 and 1-11 from behind the arc... almost all clean looks. Yeesh.

It's worth noting that when Curry's teammates play like shit, it's because he sucks, but when LeBron's teammates play like shit, it's because they suck. See how dumb this is? Curry had 30 points tonight on 20 attempts. LeBron had 41 on 27 attempts. They both played well. LeBron's team played better.
    Your lack of ability to assess the real issue with the Warriors reveals your impotency both at work and in the bedroom. Your inferiority complex is staggering.

Curry was overmatched on D--he didn't foul out, that was the outcome of his defence.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    4ply needs to go to an nba history class.
    that is all I can say
    IVPly never learned/forgot about 2x MVP Steve Nash (no rings, worse defense than Curry) from...Canada.

By the way, have Canadians learned about real bacon yet? That crap that ends up on bad pizza with pineapple in some quarters is atrocious.

The NBA is not rigged. But it's certainly nudged and manipulated in certain directions. Not in favor or against any team, but there's a pretty long history of shady official appointments to certain games that help to prolong playoff series (if the team that's behind has a home game, certain officials favor the home team much more than others - this has been exhaustively documented. Scott Foster is one of them, btw).

And yes, there's a long term TV contract and the NBA negotiated last time so that they still get paid the same amount whether a series goes 4 games or 7. Which is good. But let's not pretend there aren't other financial motivations. Another game = more very expensive tickets, more concession sales, more coverage, and when the next TV contract comes up they can say that the average post season series last 5.8 games or whatever, which sounds a lot better than 4.9 (pulled those numbers out of my ass but you get the idea).

So in that sense I do feel the NBA is slightly rigged but it very rarely affects the final outcome (Kings and Mavs fans may feel differently). Bogut getting hurt (and the extra minutes Iggy has had to play as a result of Green being out) has had more of an impact on this series than any of those little manipulations ever could.