Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1577

Thread: NBA 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Those poor folks in Cleveland have nothing. Think I'm going to have to cheer for the Cavs.
    Hell yeah. It's good vs. evil. In a way I am glad the Warriors won so I have somebody to hate in the finals. That makes it more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Hell yeah. It's good vs. evil. In a way I am glad the Warriors won so I have somebody to hate in the finals. That makes it more fun.
    Wait, didn't LeBron used to be evil for that time he gave 2 million dollars to a children's charity? He is good now? haha

NBA 2015-16

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    If you didn't have your nose up the Queen's ass you'd realize he's the bad guy. I look forward to him losing and blaming his teammates again.
    Last edited by TahoeJ; 05-31-2016 at 06:56 AM.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

that's been lebron's modus operandi forever. "it's good for them to have adversity." translated: i'm doing my part. if we lose it's because my teammates didn't respond well to adversity.

Why do questions keep being raised about Steph Curry's toughness. "Because he looks like he's 12." - kerr postgame

Kerr on OKC: "They deserve to be there just as much as we do, really."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1464676270.624015.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	663.8 KB 
ID:	183118
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

what an amazing picture

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Not smart Westbrook and Durant. Not smart at all. If I was an OKC fan I'd be cringing at their press conference - no reason to give bulletin board material to the guy who has a huge chip on his shoulder.
    Heh. http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/g...-durant-053116

#AnybodyButLeBron2016
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Those three free throws and the ensuing 3 pointer. Dagger! What a game, and what a series! Bring on the caves.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    what an amazing picture
    What an amazing choke job...holy shit, it must be painful to be an OKC fan.

ETA: Could there be two more annoying teams in the Finals? I think not. You've got the insufferable dubs fans (not including J and 54) and then you've got Queen James and his pouty face every time a call doesn't go his way. It'll be fun to see him lose his shit as the refs call the games in the dubs favor much of the series.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

like i said, every other team in the nba would give anything to have the chance to "choke" against the defending nba champs, 73 game winners in the conference finals game 5,6,7. okc doesn't have a coach who has seen and done it all or a team that has seen and done it all. kill shots are hard otherwise everybody would make them. durant and westbrook are still young. losses like these make you better or ruin you. those two seem pretty mentally tough. hopefully, they'll stick together.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    What an amazing choke job...holy shit, it must be painful to be an OKC fan.

ETA: Could there be two more annoying teams in the Finals? I think not. You've got the insufferable dubs fans (not including J and 54) and then you've got Queen James and his pouty face every time a call doesn't go his way. It'll be fun to see him lose his shit as the refs call the games in the dubs favor much of the series.
    Insufferable pretty much covers fans of any team in any sport. At least with the popularity of the Warriors you get to see them on national tv a fair bit. I sure get sick of seeing the Cowboys and Notre Dame football every weekend no matter how bad they're playing.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Insufferable pretty much covers fans of any team in any sport. At least with the popularity of the Warriors you get to see them on national tv a fair bit. I sure get sick of seeing the Cowboys and Notre Dame football every weekend no matter how bad they're playing.
    I'm not annoyed by the Cavs fans yet...but generally agree.

Regarding OKC, I definitely can see the argument to keep the squad together to see if they can win a championship next year...but I think Westbrook wants to be "the man" on a team, and not second fiddle anymore. I think he truly thinks he's better than Steph Curry, for example, but can't showcase that nightly because he's playing with Durant. For me it would be more interesting to see them part ways and both head to different teams than the Thunder. As I've said, Westbrook to the Lakers, maybe accompanied by Love, and then Durant to the Wiz or maybe San Antonio...after this series I really doubt he'd want to play on the Dubs...plus, he doesn't seem like a good fit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    If you didn't have your nose up the Queen's ass you'd realize he's the bad guy. I look forward to him losing and blaming his teammates again.
    I'm not talking about the teams so much as the fan bases. I'll pull for Cleveland over the Bay Area any day.

Warriors better hope they keep draining those threes, otherwise they look average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    like i said, every other team in the nba would give anything to have the chance to "choke" against the defending nba champs, 73 game winners in the conference finals game 5,6,7. okc doesn't have a coach who has seen and done it all or a team that has seen and done it all. kill shots are hard otherwise everybody would make them. durant and westbrook are still young. losses like these make you better or ruin you. those two seem pretty mentally tough. hopefully, they'll stick together.
    Oh, don't go making sense. It is much more fun to yell choke, choke ,choke!!!
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Or, put another way: If you ain't first, you're last.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Don't kid yourself, it is much more painful to be a Sonic fan.
    D'oh!
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Warriors are a team for douchebags.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Don't kid yourself, it is much more painful to be a Sonic fan.
    Lol, true

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Warriors are a team for douchebags.
    Hey, the needle guy checks in. How bout them Raptors? [I was so hoping they would beat the Cavs.]
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I'm not annoyed by the Cavs fans yet...but generally agree.

Regarding OKC, I definitely can see the argument to keep the squad together to see if they can win a championship next year...but I think Westbrook wants to be "the man" on a team, and not second fiddle anymore. I think he truly thinks he's better than Steph Curry, for example, but can't showcase that nightly because he's playing with Durant. For me it would be more interesting to see them part ways and both head to different teams than the Thunder. As I've said, Westbrook to the Lakers, maybe accompanied by Love, and then Durant to the Wiz or maybe San Antonio...after this series I really doubt he'd want to play on the Dubs...plus, he doesn't seem like a good fit to me.
    None of the great players became champs till they learned how to give the ball up so it would create more spacing, and better opportunities for themselves. Westbrook has one of the best in Durant, so he'll either get that or be without a ring.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Hey, the needle guy checks in. How bout them Raptors? [I was so hoping they would beat the Cavs.]
    Everyone in Toronto is proud of the Raps. All we want is progression, and game 6 of the ECF is much needed progress after two straight first round, higher seed exits.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Everyone in Toronto is proud of the Raps. All we want is progression, and game 6 of the ECF is much needed progress after two straight first round, higher seed exits.
    Who are you, and what did you do with that douche IVplay?

Also:
    Warriors better hope they keep draining those threes, otherwise they look average at best.
    So the best 3 point shooting tandem and team of all time is going to go cold for 4 games in a 7 game series?
    As if.
    Last edited by plugboots; 05-31-2016 at 02:23 PM.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Westbrook's thin skin can barely handle the press in Oklahoma (this is well documented). He'd be a trainwreck in LA's media market... just ask Dwight Howard.