Page 69 of 146 FirstFirst ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3644
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tortoise View Post
    No one has ever died from a heat wave before? There are more cold related deaths than heat related deaths.

Name:  deaths.png
Views: 243
Size:  90.2 KB

It became obvious this article is garbage after this paragraph: "Australia’s average temperature (both air and sea) has increased by about 1°C since the start of the 19th century. We are now experiencing longer, more frequent and more intense heatwaves, more extreme fire weather and longer fire seasons, changes to rainfall seasonality, and droughts that may be historically unusual."

This entire paragraph is a lie.

Australia's land temperature has had no warming since the late 1800's: https://realclimatescience.com/2019/...ng-since-1876/

I've already beat to death the fact that extreme weather events like heatwaves, fires, and droughts have not been getting worse from global warming in this thread, so I'm not going to do it again. Maybe some of these are getting worse in Australia, I'm not going to waste my time looking up the data. There has always been regional trends in these weather events with or without global warming. If you can't find any global trends, then you can't pin it on global warming.

Throw enough darts at the board, a couple are bound to stick...

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Ron, c'mon now. Even 16 year old autistic kids are smarter than you are. Pull your head out of your ass.
    Up is still up and down is still down, even if you say it is not.Attachment 295102

sent from Utah.
    I've already beat to death the 'consensus' BS. Read back in the thread if you want to educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    I've already beat to death the 'consensus' BS. Read back in the thread if you want to educate yourself.
    Just saying the same lies over and over doesn't make it correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Some get taken out by wind turbines...
    It really looks to be inversely correlated with the increase in radio, cell phone, and data transmissions to me. I've heard similar conjecture that whales and dolphins beaching themselves might be related to the security sonar detection systems along our coastlines.
    this and removing TONS of their native habitat buy building shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Cell phone towers and windows are an order of magnitude higher in causing bird deaths
    I'm actually talking about the radio waves emitted from them messing up their brains somehow, not just collisions.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    this and removing TONS of their native habitat buy building shit.
    And don't forget the cats.

"Cats that live in the wild or indoor pets allowed to roam outdoors kill from 1.4 billion to as many as 3.7 billion birds in the continental U.S. each year"

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I'm actually talking about the radio waves emitted from them messing up their brains somehow, not just collisions.
    What kind of qualifications do you need to be an expert in that field? Pretty esoteric. Thanks for bringing your expertise to the table though.

It sure is good to have someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about in this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    *due

Do try to spell shit correctly if you're gonna troll.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

No one has ever died from a heat wave before? There are more cold related deaths than heat related deaths.

Name:  deaths.png
Views: 243
Size:  90.2 KB

It became obvious this article is garbage after this paragraph: "Australia’s average temperature (both air and sea) has increased by about 1°C since the start of the 19th century. We are now experiencing longer, more frequent and more intense heatwaves, more extreme fire weather and longer fire seasons, changes to rainfall seasonality, and droughts that may be historically unusual."

This entire paragraph is a lie.

Australia's land temperature has had no warming since the late 1800's: https://realclimatescience.com/2019/...ng-since-1876/

I've already beat to death the fact that extreme weather events like heatwaves, fires, and droughts have not been getting worse from global warming in this thread, so I'm not going to do it again. Maybe some of these are getting worse in Australia, I'm not going to waste my time looking up the data. There has always been regional trends in these weather events with or without global warming. If you can't find any global trends, then you can't pin it on global warming.

Throw enough darts at the board, a couple are bound to stick...
    Dearths per year?
    Nice.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

I'm Ron Johnson. 97% of the scientists are wrong. LalalalalalaLalalala! Own the libs... Lalalalalalalalala! Look how far I can stick my head up my ass!

Man, sometimes I get pissed off. Sorry for feeding the troll.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Grape's conducting spelling lessons, so there's that benefit.

Any consensus of when the Messiah will return?

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    padded room right now

[__] has the discipline to avoid feeding trolls
    [ ? ] has the discipline to be a constructive input in climate change

I know better than this. 99 out of 100 scientists agree that feeding trolls is bad. I'm going to start doing my part to reduce global trolling by ignoring them. If we all do our part, we can turn around this dumpster fire that the internet has turned into.
    sigless.

^you could get a Noble prize for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    The patterns of rainfall and drought are changing.
    I assume you mean they are getting worse, since these patterns are always changing. They aren't getting worse.

Heat waves are getting worse.
    Ignore data pre 1960 and you can make that claim.

Extreme rainfall events are increasing in intensity and frequency.
    Not quite. IPCC AR15 had this to say:

Observed global changes in the water cycle, including precipitation, are more uncertain than observed changes in temperature (Hartmann et al., 2013; Stocker et al., 2013). There is high confidence that mean precipitation over the mid-latitude land areas of the Northern Hemisphere has increased since 1951 (Hartmann et al., 2013). For other latitudinal zones, area-averaged long-term positive or negative trends have low confidence because of poor data quality, incomplete data or disagreement amongst available estimates (Hartmann et al., 2013). There is, in particular, low confidence regarding observed trends in precipitation in monsoon regions, according to the SREX report (Seneviratne et al., 2012) and AR5 (Hartmann et al., 2013), as well as more recent publications (Singh et al., 2014; Taylor et al., 2017; Bichet and Diedhiou, 2018; see Supplementary Material 3.SM.2).

For heavy precipitation, AR5 (Hartmann et al., 2013) assessed that observed trends displayed more areas with increases than decreases in the frequency, intensity and/or amount of heavy precipitation (likely). In addition, for land regions where observational coverage is sufficient for evaluation, it was assessed that there is medium confidence that anthropogenic forcing has contributed to a global-scale intensification of heavy precipitation over the second half of the 20th century (Bindoff et al., 2013a)

The oceans are acidifying.
    Nope.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/...mate-alarmism/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That guy is a fucking kook, as are you.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Ok, if you say so...without any proof.
    It's not like I haven't been posting about this over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Wait, didn't you just say that none of those things were actually happening? And now they have always happened? Which is it?
    Should be pretty obvious what I'm saying.... None of these things are trending worse from global warming.

I assume you mean they are getting worse, since these patterns are always changing. They aren't getting worse.

Ignore data pre 1960 and you can make that claim.

Not quite. IPCC AR15 had this to say:

Observed global changes in the water cycle, including precipitation, are more uncertain than observed changes in temperature (Hartmann et al., 2013; Stocker et al., 2013). There is high confidence that mean precipitation over the mid-latitude land areas of the Northern Hemisphere has increased since 1951 (Hartmann et al., 2013). For other latitudinal zones, area-averaged long-term positive or negative trends have low confidence because of poor data quality, incomplete data or disagreement amongst available estimates (Hartmann et al., 2013). There is, in particular, low confidence regarding observed trends in precipitation in monsoon regions, according to the SREX report (Seneviratne et al., 2012) and AR5 (Hartmann et al., 2013), as well as more recent publications (Singh et al., 2014; Taylor et al., 2017; Bichet and Diedhiou, 2018; see Supplementary Material 3.SM.2).

For heavy precipitation, AR5 (Hartmann et al., 2013) assessed that observed trends displayed more areas with increases than decreases in the frequency, intensity and/or amount of heavy precipitation (likely). In addition, for land regions where observational coverage is sufficient for evaluation, it was assessed that there is medium confidence that anthropogenic forcing has contributed to a global-scale intensification of heavy precipitation over the second half of the 20th century (Bindoff et al., 2013a)

Nope.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/...mate-alarmism/

Your "no warming" Australia claim is more than a little disingenuous because it relies on daily max temperatures and not daily mean temperatures.

It matters because greenhouse gasses create a slow varying trend of globally synchronous warming. We also know Australian weather stations changed significantly over the years making the underlying assumptions in your link faulty without also applying sound statistical analysis as well as correlating historical and other proxy data.

We see more of the same from your other claims.

The James Delingpole ocean acidification editorial, for example, is irresponsible inaccurate Breitbart affiliated journalism. James Delingpole falsely represents the scientific literature, practices you repeatedly engage in, and purposely misrepresents the chart he refers to in the article.

It's not like I haven't been posting about this over and over.
    Quotes from delusional quasi-scientists don’t count as proof these days, you gotta do better. Once again, it’s obvious that you don’t travel much.
    (You must be conserving your carbon footprint)

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    Just saying the same lies over and over doesn't make it correct.
    This is your only play, claim I'm lying and do nothing to refute my 'lies.'

The current science refutes them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    haha, anthropogenic climate trolling
    It's a crisis. We all need to do our part.

Rideit, multiverse, please do your part to reduce global trolling by ignoring that dumbass.

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Ok, I’m willing to make sacrifices for a better planet.