Page 101 of 146 FirstFirst ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3644
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Eleven THOUSAND scientists.
    What does that equal in units of Ron Johnsons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

>>dammit !

"Missoula – Coldest October on Record"

Not just for a specific day, but for the entire month.

1 Nov 2019 – The month of October was the coldest on record for the Montana city, according to the National Weather Service.
    “The average temperature for the month was 38.2 degrees,” said Senior Meteorologist Bob Nester. “The record before that was in 2009 when the average temperature was 39.7 degrees, so we broke the record by a degree and a half.”
    “The monthly average temperature was six and a half degrees below normal,” said Nester, “so to break a record like that is pretty significant because those records date back to 1948.”

https://www.iceagenow.info/missoula-...ber-on-record/

>>hmmm. probably Missoula recorded record highs in the past few years; but it's records only go back 65 years, most record temperatures in the world are the same, limited on actual records; but lets bankrupt the country with solar and wind on such records; okay.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    >>dammit !

Not just for a specific day, but for the entire month.

1 Nov 2019 – The month of October was the coldest on record for the Montana city, according to the National Weather Service.
    “The average temperature for the month was 38.2 degrees,” said Senior Meteorologist Bob Nester. “The record before that was in 2009 when the average temperature was 39.7 degrees, so we broke the record by a degree and a half.”
    “The monthly average temperature was six and a half degrees below normal,” said Nester, “so to break a record like that is pretty significant because those records date back to 1948.”

https://www.iceagenow.info/missoula-...ber-on-record/

>>hmmm. probably Missoula recorded record highs in the past few years; but it's records only go back 65 years, most record temperatures in the world are the same, limited on actual records; but lets bankrupt the country with solar and wind on such records; okay.
    There is a reason we initially called it "GLOBAL warming". There's a reason why global trends are what matters instead of local weather records.

Average temperatures across the world in October 2019 were the warmest on record for that month, the EU’s earth monitoring service Copernicus said on Tuesday.

October 2019 was 0.69°C warmer than the month's average from 1981-2010. In Europe, the month was 1.1°C warmer than the average October in the same timespan.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/11/05/...e-monitor-says
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

PSA:

jane fonda was the view I believe this week and says we now have only 11 years until the damage from climate change cannot be reversed and ostacio-cortez was last seen saying we only had 12 years left last month.

so apparently November is the flip month to the climate change of no return calendar. just trying to help out for any of you needing some exact dates. hopefully, we can get an exact day on the calendar and start a countdown clock and maybe put it outside trump tower. yeah, now that would be cool.

okay back to your alarmist hysteria.

PSA:

jane fonda was the view I believe this week and says we now have only 11 years until the damage from climate change cannot be reversed and ostacio-cortez was last seen saying we only had 12 years left last month.

so apparently November is the flip month to the climate change of no return calendar. just trying to help out for any of you needing some exact dates. hopefully, we can get an exact day on the calendar and start a countdown clock and maybe put it outside trump tower. yeah, now that would be cool.

okay back to your alarmist hysteria.
    How's the premium on your flood insurance policy these days?

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    How's the premium on your flood insurance policy these days?
    correction.

flood insurance policies, I have rental houses, so i'm a rotten conservative slumlord,

although, I do not have flood insurance as my rentals are not in flood planes for Houston; even though Houston is 51 feet above flood level. I know the areas and did not buy there.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/11...mate-emergency

"11,000 scientists demand population control because of ‘climate emergency"

>>population control ?

okay, which of you are going to off yourselves to help save the planet ?

I do not have to do that as a climate denier, I do not believe in man caused climate change.

but I tell you what, i'll help to be part of the solution even though I do not believe in it. it 10 of you will off yourselves and have next of kin send me the death certificates; I will sell my jeep and buy a prius.

>>dammit !

Why do you insist on being so goddamned dense?

Skiouger insists on being dense, or more accurately see this as an us vs. them culture war, because she's probably a radical evangelical. The site she posted today, for example, is LifeSiteNews which "primarily reports on anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, and pro-Evangelical Christian Issues. An example of a pro-Christian story can be found here: Why being Christian means traveling with Jesus from Bethlehem to Calvary. LifeSiteNews also has a favorable opinion of President Trump as evidenced by this piece: How Trump brought Christmas back to America."

It's another example of how petroleum interests have co-opted and corrupted Skiouger's belief system for their own ends.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Skiouger insists on being dense, or more accurately see this as an us vs. them culture war, because she's probably a radical evangelical. The site she posted today, for example, is LifeSiteNews which "primarily reports on anti-abortion, anti-gay marriage, and pro-Evangelical Christian Issues. An example of a pro-Christian story can be found here: Why being Christian means traveling with Jesus from Bethlehem to Calvary. LifeSiteNews also has a favorable opinion of President Trump as evidenced by this piece: How Trump brought Christmas back to America."

It's another example of how petroleum interests have co-opted and corrupted Skiouger's belief system for their own ends.
    FWIW, She's a he. The cougar is a U of Houston reference, not a gender reference..

Definitely a new contender for the stupidest asshole in the thread.

Or maybe it's everyone who continues to engage with him and ron. Trying to argue that the earth isn't warming and it's not caused by people is not far off from trying to argue the earth is flat or the sky is green. Just put them on ignore and move on.

Here is an article about where some of our information about past climate comes from btw

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/blogs...past-climates/

And here's some info about how global warming could be causing some of those record cold temps

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/0...climate-change
    Last edited by jamal; 11-06-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamal View Post
    Definitely a new contender for the stupidest asshole in the thread.

Or maybe it's everyone who continues to engage with him and ron. Trying to argue that the earth isn't warming and it's not caused by people is not far off from trying to argue the earth is flat or the sky is green. Just put them on ignore and move on.

Here is an article about where some of our information about past climate comes from btw

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/blogs...past-climates/

And here's some info about how global warming could be causing some of those record cold temps

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/0...climate-change
    sorry but that Smithsonian article reads like a bunch of "we're still trying to determine", and a lot of stuff that geography plays a big role in.

Far from a denier, but that article doesnt help the fight if you ask me.

The point was to show that yes, they can determine what temperature and climate were like in the past without there having been some guy around with a thermometer. And the ice is especially useful. I think there's a pretty good nova about ice core research.

Plus the current global warming issue seems pretty straightfoward to me. More co2 = warmer climate. We have been pumping out a shitload of co2. What else do you need to know to understand that global warming is happening and we're causing it?
    Last edited by jamal; 11-08-2019 at 01:10 AM.

Just more typical alarmist headline grabbing BS...

Oh thank goodness, some crackpot on YouTube has totally debunked 11,000 peer reviewed experts. Seems legit!

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Just more typical alarmist headline grabbing BS...

Linking the Rebel? Ezra Levant? lol

Couldn't find anything backed by Alex Jones to quote?!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Oh thank goodness, some crackpot on YouTube has totally debunked 11,000 peer reviewed experts. Seems legit!
    That's the point.... your 11,000 peer reviewed experts are total randoms, many of which have no scientific background.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Linking the Rebel? Ezra Levant? lol

Couldn't find anything backed by Alex Jones to quote?!
    I had never heard of the guy before, but this crackpot on YouTube gets it right. Shows you what a joke MSM is these days.

That's the point.... your 11,000 peer reviewed experts are total randoms, many of which have no scientific background.
    Um...YOU are a total random who has no ‘scientific background’, either, judging from your ignorance of the scientific method.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

It's like listening to a Dump supporter trying to back up Dump's lies, #winning #sosad #rjshutthefuckupuignorantcunt

Um...YOU are a total random who has no ‘scientific background’, either, judging from your ignorance of the scientific method.
    And you don't see me signing some petition claiming to be a scientist that will get promoted in the media either.

It seems to me you guys are the ones that don't understand the scientific method. Science is supposed to be about skepticism, except when it comes to climate...

And for more laughs: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sci...e?from=htc_rss

The petition was signed by Mickey Mouse and Albus Dumbledore.

It's hilarious that you guys get upset at me for bringing this to light, instead of the media that feeds you this shit.

I had never heard of the guy before, but this crackpot on YouTube gets it right. Shows you what a joke MSM is these days.
    You should really google these people.

Wait who was it that posted the huge list of actual total randoms who signed that letter saying we didn't need to worry about it? Like this has to be trolling right?