Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Unfortunately its not easy.
    “We choose to go to the moon not because it's easy, but because it's hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win.”
    --John Fitzgerald Kennedy, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Go away you lying sack of shit

"The first time that Breitbart ran a NTZ based-story, numerous scientists listed in the report pointed out their their graphs had been digitally altered by NTZ to omit data, and that NTZ had either misinterpreted their papers or read them so superficially that the author of the post did not realize he was sometimes quoting from general background material and not the actual findings of the papers themselves."
    Already told you, there is no analysis from NTZ on the link I gave. All it is a link to 2019 papers on the MWP.

Fucking hack posts altered BS, you're a clueless lying moron
    What did I alter? The numbers I gave are straight from the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    How many times do we have to prove you wrong before you go away? Another flat out wrong statement. The McNeil wood chip plant is more expensive to run than wind, solar, and hydro. The plant is an incredibly inefficient source of energy and the air scrubbers required on the stack are expensive. When we are able to eliminate the plant, costs will drop.

Headed down today to drop off a trailer load from pruning. I'll use the electricity later while soaking in the hot tub.
    The thing you don't seem to understand is the wind doesn't blow all the time, and the sun isn't always out (especially in winter in VT). You need something to provide electricity when wind and solar aren't providing. Hydro can't supply the demand on its own, so without your wood chip plant you would need massive storage system which is going to cost a whole lot more money compared to just keeping your wood chip plant.

If the McNeil wood chip plant is so expensive why does it even exist?

The thing you don't seem to understand is the wind doesn't blow all the time, and the sun isn't always out (especially in winter in VT). You need something to provide electricity when wind and solar aren't providing. Hydro can't supply the demand on its own, so without your wood chip plant you would need massive storage system which is going to cost a whole lot more money compared to just keeping your wood chip plant.

If the McNeil wood chip plant is so expensive why does it even exist?
    SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY YOU FAKE DATA POSTING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I alter? The numbers I gave are straight from the article.
    Your source; NTZ faked it. You're busted, in your face . SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY YOU TROLL

Sigh.....

Put on ignore

Do not reply

Troll leaves to find other suckers who will engage.
    Mister Man! Mister Man! Mister Man. They left this card.

Your source; NTZ faked it. You're busted, in your face . SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY YOU TROLL
    Imagine if we held the rest of the media to that standard lol.

sad

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    Sigh.....

Put on ignore

Do not reply

Troll leaves to find other suckers who will engage.
    Probably the right call. But I'm still unconvinced he's a troll per se. He's definitely trolling, sure, but it's the trolling of a clueless true believer.

He's more like a Monty Python Black Knight.

Victory is mine......

Loses both arms and legs

"Alright! We'll call it a draw."

Cross post, just for Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Probably the right call. But I'm still unconvinced he's a troll per se. He's definitely trolling, sure, but it's the trolling of a clueless true believer.

He's more like a Monty Python Black Knight.

Victory is mine......

Loses both arms and legs

"Alright! We'll call it a draw."
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

I never used NTZ as a source. The papers linked on the site are my source.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Fitting coming from easily the stupidest person in this thread. What would say, maybe 10% of your posts in this thread have any element of truth or relevance?

For as much shit as I get in this thread does anyone care to make a list of things I got wrong in this thread? Off the top of my head I can think of:

1. Sea level rise argument with neufox.
    2. The Easterbrook GISS graph is incorrect. Greenland was not as warm in the past as that graph showed, but it still had many periods warmer than today over the past 10,000 years.
    3. I suppose some might say my criticism of MultiVerse's authoritative statements on the global synchronous warmth experienced today compared to the past are wrong. I wouldn't agree.

Anything else?

I've disproved a lot more of the true believer's positions than my positions have been disproved.

I've disproved a lot more of the true believer's positions than my positions have been disproved.
    The position that you are a fartsniffer of the highest order remains rock solid.

For as much shit as I get in this thread does anyone care to make a list of things I got wrong in this thread? Off the top of my head I can think of:

2. The Easterbrook GISS graph is incorrect. Greenland was not as warm in the past as that graph showed, but it still had many periods warmer than today over the past 10,000 years.
    3. I suppose some might say my criticism of MultiVerse's authoritative statements on the global synchronous warmth experienced today compared to the past are wrong. I wouldn't agree.

Anything else?

You lost every single debate above.. Still waiting on your credentials beyond YouTube University. Pretty much everyone else here has at least a masters degree with graduate level math and statistics courses. Yet we all still bow to the climatology expert opinions and the peer reviews. How bout you Ron? This is why you don't understand how wrong you are on every one of these points..

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    You lost every single debate above.. Still waiting on your credentials beyond YouTube University. Pretty much everyone else here has at least a masters degree with graduate level math and statistics courses. Yet we all still bow to the climatology expert opinions and the peer reviews. How bout you Ron? This is why you don't understand how wrong you are on every one of these points..
    If I lost every single debate, then please pick one, should be pretty easy.

Everyone else here has at least a masters degree with graduate level math and statistics? Dafuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    The position that you are a fartsniffer of the highest order remains rock solid.
    Have you gotten any further along with your detective work on whether or not there was a climate change thread in the ski forum where several posters thought it should be moved?

If those are the only three things you can think of then you have no more self-awareness than a vinyl floor.

4. Not only did you post Easterbrook's graph and then reference it over-and-over, but you willfully ignored data from other ice-core sites in Greenland

5. You repeatedly, not just once, but multiple times posted fraudulent information

6. You continuously, and either ignorantly or willfully misrepresent other peoples' statements

7. You misrepresent your own past statements

8. You post sources, and then make assertions about those sources even though your own source directly contradicts your own specious claims

9. And on and on...

What a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    If those are the only three things you can think then you have no more self-awareness than a vinyl floor.

4. Not only did you post Easterbrook's graph and then reference it over-and-over, but you willfully ignored data from other ice-core sites in Greenland

5. You repeatedly, not just once, but multiple times posted fraudulent information

6. You continuously, and either ignorantly or willfully misrepresent other peoples' statements

7. You misrepresent your own past statements

8. You post sources, and then make assertions about those sources even though your own sources directly contradict your own specious claims

9. And on and on...
    4. Huh? I was the one posting the other ice core data in Greenland in support of my position.

5. Like what?

6. Like what?

7. Like what?

8. I guess you must be talking about this link I gave: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0504133207.htm Of which the story and abstract from the paper support my position. You were able to find a graph from the paper which kind of supports your position and kind of doesn't.

None of these examples you give are refutations of a position of mine. I could pretty easily do this for you, many things you have posted in this thread were flat out wrong.

Fartsniffers will fartsniff oh wise and mighty Ronbo

Get gang fucked by a rabid pack of chimpanzees.

Ron

If you were completely wrong, would you have any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Ron

Either he doesn't or he's still really believing we will believe he is correct... updating the charts with his sharpie as we go along to try to prove he wasn't wrong. True story bro! He had no idea what the z axis was or how 3d charts work for starters. Trying to talk the way over his head talk, trying to learn as he goes along. and failing... Make that failed. The science geeks here have given up after making genuine efforts to help him understand..

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Ron

Considering that I'm the only person that has ever owned up to being wrong about anything in this thread, I'd have to say yes.