Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2338
    Pics or it didn’t happen

Ok, this global warming shit is getting out of hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Pics or it didnít happen
    Name:  IMG_0011.JPG
Views: 285
Size:  240.5 KB

I didn't take any as I was one of the organizers, but here is one during the march.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape_Ape View Post
    Both my sons and many more Baltimore youth are marching to City Hall today. So proud of them.

Those that still deny global warming/climate change can go fuck themselves. The world passes you by...

and any alarmist that is not a vegan, has a dog or dogs for pets and is not in favor of nuclear energy can do the same. talking the talk is only good on a messageboard.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    and any alarmist that is not a vegan, has a dog or dogs for pets and is not in favor of nuclear energy can do the same. talking the talk is only good on a messageboard.
    Half your city's under water again isn't it??

Climate Change Deniers Present Graphic Description Of What Earth Must Look Like For SkiCoug To Believe
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    100 companies are responsible for 71% of global emissions. Sorry, you can't blame personal lifestyle choices. We don't solve this problem just by asking people to make better personal choices, we solve it by giving them better options.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...climate-change

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Would anyone miss Houston if it disappeared?
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Would anyone miss Houston if it disappeared?
    Miss Huston might miss Huston.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Only 4 million worldwide marched? Going to need a lot more than that to change things.

Greta Thunberg is a stone cold BOSS
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post

Well, hopefully the hot ones would get the secret twitter invite before the apocalypse.
    StokePimpin' ain't easy

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Only 4 million worldwide marched? Going to need a lot more than that to change things.
    I'm seeing double that number, but even still it will take a lot more people than that.

This is the just the beginning and it will grow quickly. Yesterday was awesome to see.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post

Strong work
    watch out for snakes

Name:  yq27zZ.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  27.8 KB
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Name:  yq27zZ.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  27.8 KB
    And no more really good mid atlantic or southeast ski seasons..

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Greta Thunberg is a stone cold BOSS
    She's a child with aspergers syndrome, characterized by anxiety and socialization issues, being manipulated by her left activist parents. Hilariously ironic that you are being lead by someone with a mental disorder.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

94 high in Balmer today (91 yesterday). Houston is underwater again. Glaciers are disappearing. Skicougs remains a dumbass.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    She's a child with aspergers syndrome, characterized by anxiety and socialization issues, being manipulated by her left activist parents. Hilariously ironic that you are being lead by someone with a mental disorder.

Using a rich, white child as a propaganda tool to frighten our children into thinking there is a looming climate catastrophe coming is akin to child abuse.

The left is actually doing more harm to environmentalism as a whole than good. By using the word "climate" in front of every environmental issue they are alienating a large portion of the populace. Focusing on environmental issues separately without politicized, biased speculation of rising oceans and other CO2 horrors is what we need. Stop using "climate/CO2" and banning fucking plastic straws as your main tool to save the world. You're doing it wrong.

And no one gives a shit that glaciers are melting. It's fucking ice. Good luck starting a movement based on a melting ice when people are living paycheck to paycheck. And no, winter is not going away. Two of the last three seasons in Tahoe had record breaking snowfall idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    Using a rich, white child as a propaganda tool to frighten our children into thinking there is a looming climate catastrophe coming is akin to child abuse.

The left is actually doing more harm to environmentalism as a whole than good. By using the word "climate" in front of every environmental issue they are alienating a large portion of the populace. Focusing on environmental issues separately without politicized, biased speculation of rising oceans and other CO2 horrors is what we need. Stop using "climate/CO2" and banning fucking plastic straws as your main tool to save the world. You're doing it wrong.

And no one gives a shit that glaciers are melting. It's fucking ice. Good luck starting a movement based on a melting ice when people are living paycheck to paycheck. And no, winter is not going away. Two of the last three seasons in Tahoe had record breaking snowfall idiots.
    Thatís remarkably stupid.

Please post more nonsensical hate.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

If I am still alive in 30 years I will laugh in your stupid face except that by then the joke will no longer be funnez. You should stick to jerking off over your gunz.
    Mister Man! Mister Man! Mister Man. They left this card.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    If I am still alive in 30 years I will laugh in your stupid face except that by then the joke will no longer be funnez. You should stick to jerking off over your gunz.
    do you think it's acceptable to traumatize a child with aspergers that the world is going to end in 10-12 years?

btw, she's not a child anymore. she's 16 and in norway that is age of consent. norwegians are a little freaky but not as freaky as germans (14).

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    do you think it's acceptable to traumatize a child with aspergers that the world is going to end in 10-12 years?

btw, she's not a child anymore. she's 16 and in norway that is age of consent. norwegians are a little freaky but not as freaky as germans (14).
    You just contradicted yourself entirely.

Again with 0 sense made

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    No one gives a shit what you listen to or read, most here do care, because we know how critical the cryosphere is.
    The issue is the "fucking morons" living paycheck to paycheck are the "fucking morons" that deny global warming AND vote for Dump...ironic...
    2 of 3 good snow years proves AGW is Fake News. Yaaaaaaa!!!!

I do have to give the GOP props for how well they can brainwash idiots into voting against their best interest, bravo.
    Last edited by k2skier112; 09-23-2019 at 10:19 AM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You just contradicted yourself entirely.

Again with 0 sense made

No her parents started on her early. Try to catch up.

This new push that Greta is a leftist plot is hilarious and sad. Not sure if they are right wing or just idiots posing as such. Seems they are getting desperate to be heard. It isn't 2016 anymore, you got your wish for chaos granted and it is now turning against you. We are coming for your carbon, not your guns.....hahaha