Page 130 of 146 FirstFirst ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3644

The planet will be just fine. Climate cannot be created or destroyed.

Mankind on the other hand, we deserve what we get.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Unfortunately this one cuts both ways. Plenty of folks believe the climate scientists, but don't vaccinate. Go figure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Unfortunately this one cuts both ways. Plenty of folks believe the climate scientists, but don't vaccinate. Go figure.

The meme makes no mention of antivaxers though. The antivax crowd includes wing nuts from both sides. So you have no point afaiac.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    The meme makes no mention of antivaxers though. The antivax crowd includes wing nuts from both sides. So you have no point afaiac.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I was going at the fact that people pick and choose when to believe the experts.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    this thread remains my favorite here. it goes on and on despite 50 years of climate predictions being wrong, no temperature increase and no water rise; but many of the same posters are over on polyass telling you that Hillary and the biden family did nothing illegal; its all very funny.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Does anything rely on human laziness more than the climate change denier PR machine?

this thread remains my favorite here. it goes on and on despite 50 years of climate predictions being wrong, no temperature increase and no water rise; but many of the same posters are over on polyass telling you that Hillary and the biden family did nothing illegal; its all very funny.
    Yes you are. In a pathetic sort of a way.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Does anything rely on human laziness more than the climate change denier PR machine?
    Yes, the climate alarmist PR machine.

One of the best things about this thread is seeing all the desperate flailing from SkiCougar and Ron. Can’t wait to see what denier trope (there's no sea level rise, there hasn't been any warming whatsoever, the greenhouse effect doesn't exist) they will Pet Sematary next.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    Yes, the climate alarmist PR machine.
    shut the fuck up you ignorant cunt

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    keep sucking on the fox news cock, you're jokes are fucking hilarious!!!! you're ignorant closed mind is kinda scary assuming you can vote and drive tho

One of the best things about this thread is seeing all the desperate flailing from SkiCougar and Ron. Can’t wait to see what denier trope (there's no sea level rise, there hasn't been any warming whatsoever, the greenhouse effect doesn't exist) they will Pet Sematary next.
    What a surprise, the fraudster himself, misrepresenting me once again! I've never said there has been no sea level rise, no warming, or no greenhouse effect.

BTW, I'm still waiting....
    If its not just one blog post about Heller, where are the others? How about instead of you now claiming that Heller's "so called evidence was laughable", you go back and present what is laughable about it.

Don’t get caught up in specifics, you ARE lumped in with SkiCougar’s ilk, no matter how hard you protest.

lol @ ron objecting to the accurate characterization of his and SkiCougar's position when the only difference is ron's lies are a little more subtle.

Examples of Ron claiming there has either been no warming or there was actually more warming prior to 1950:

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson
    In any case, take a look at the GISS data yourself. It doesn't even show what they are saying. It has steady temps 1880-1920, ~.6' warming 1920-1945, steady temps 1945-1980, then ~.5' warming 1980-today.
    Australia's land temperature has had no warming since the late 1800's

Examples of Ron arguing against accelerating sea level rise, attempting to argue instead the effect is linear and therefore there's no human causality:

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47
    Sea level rise is accelerating. https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/sea-level/
    LOL seriously? You are touting sea levels rising to 3.3mm/year from 3.1? We're doomed.
    Congrats, sea level rise has increased by 2 tenths of a millimeter per year. Ready the sandbags!!
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47
    This is your problem Ron, you are impossibly dense yet think you are an expert. Let me help you. Again, take a pencil and follow the words slowly and think about their meaning..
    Congrats to neufox, the only one to be able to refute any point I have made in this thread.

And finally, an example of Ron attempting the deny the connection between CO2 levels and temperature:

Do you deny that air pressure enhances warming? Why is it that Death Valley is the hottest place on earth? Is it because there is more CO2 over Death Valley? Or is it because the air pressure is higher due to it being 250ft below sea level? Or why do underground mines get hot?

There is little correlation between CO2 levels and temperature as you look at earth's climate history, but somehow it comes in at #1?

You guys still arguing with that bot?

^^^ No shit, it went on ignore about a weeks after its 1st appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    What a surprise, the fraudster himself, misrepresenting me once again! I've never said there has been no sea level rise, no warming, or no greenhouse effect.

BTW, I'm still waiting....
    shut the fuck up you ignorant cunt

lol @ ron objecting to the accurate characterization of his and SkiCougar's position when the only difference is ron's lies are a little more subtle.

Examples of Ron claiming there has either been no warming or there was actually more warming prior to 1950:
    Holy shit, you are such a pathetic fraudster.

Quote #1 is in reference to a GISS graph which shows exactly what I said. I think the graph was from 2010 and slightly out of date. Either way it is totally irrelevant to my 'denial of warming'

Quote #2 is in reference to Australia's average max temperatures and is accurate.

Conclusion: You are full of shit again.

Examples of Ron arguing against accelerating sea level rise, attempting to argue instead the effect is linear and therefore there's no human causality:
    Big difference between arguing against there being any sea level rise and arguing against a significant acceleration in sea level rise.

And finally, an example of Ron attempting the deny the connection between CO2 levels and temperature:
    Big difference between your claim that I deny the greenhouse effect and your quote of mine about the lack of correlation between CO2 and temperature throughout earth's history.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    You guys still arguing with that bot?
    They don't argue anymore, just lie and name call.

Ron's conclusions are as laughable as his Tony Heller propaganda. In fact, ron's GISS source "which shows exactly what [he] said" turned out be, no surprise, fake. And just like ron's since debunked fiction about no warming in Australia—which was in no way accurate—ron also tries to spread the deception the US has actually been cooling for 80 to 90 years. In reality it's all just Tony Heller bullshit.

True to form, the fraudster himself doubles down on his misrepresentations and lies.

Ron's conclusions are as laughable as his Tony Heller propaganda. In fact, ron's GISS source "which shows exactly what [he] said" turned out be, no surprise, fake.
    Not sure what you are talking about here, source? Either way it's totally irrelevant since it is in no way an example of my "denial of warming."

And just like ron's since debunked fiction about no warming in Australia—which was in no way accurate—
    Was never debunked.
    ron also tries to spread the deception the US has actually been cooling for 80 to 90 years.
    Source?
    In reality it's all just Tony Heller bullshit.
    I'm still waiting...
    If its not just one blog post about Heller, where are the others? How about instead of you now claiming that Heller's "so called evidence was laughable", you go back and present what is laughable about it.

Ron wrote, "Quote #1 is in reference to a GISS graph which shows exactly what I said." It's your GISS graph, ron. If you claim it shows "shows exactly what I said" then let's see it?

Just to be clear, Ron says:

1) There was more warming in the first half of the twentieth century then there was from the second half of the twentieth century until today

2) Australia's land temperature has had no warming since the late 1800's

3) And three, per the ron-heller charts ron posted numerous times the US has actually been cooling for 80 to 90 years

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence so let's see the evidence, not just the unsourced charts. Can you do that ron?

I see RJ has learned from Captain Cheeto that when caught lying the way to win the day is to immediately accuse everyone else of lying. TBF, it seems to work on his base, but I don't think it's going to work here.

For you to be right, every signatory to the Paris Agreement would have to have been taken in by junk science and the baseless claims of online fraudsters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...eement#Parties

Not to hurt your feelings by criticizing your insightful analyses, but I'm pretty sure they looked into this a little bit, possibly tapping into people who had experience beyond Internet trolling, before signing the agreement.