Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Fascinating stuff. I wonder if that NPR piece had to do with this study since Ars also just did an article about it:
    https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2.../11/1820653116
    https://arstechnica.com/science/2019...on-dogs-faces/
    yep--same study as the NPR piece was talking about

The emotional support animals on airplanes shitshow is officially over. In the US, they now need to be dogs, and need to have disability-specific training. Link

What? No more turkeys on planes?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1606976443.038427.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	350907
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...gSdu0zFDAckfTc

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...gSdu0zFDAckfTc

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Dude in the photo looks like he has only done like 5 dabs before the picture was taken. Maybe tone that down and his anxiety will get better?

Have a real good buddy in the marines. He is super lowkey about it (for some likely covert reasons), but his wife parades it around that she is a military wife, and deserves special treatment, etc. He got reassigned down to brazil so they bought the row just behind the FC wall... and she brought their 150lb newfoundland along using the logic of who is going to give a military wife shit about her "emotional support dog"?

Pretty sure that wont work now... and they are all down in Brazil. IDK how they are gonna swing it if he gets reassigned somewhere else in the near future.

A newfy in Brazil = animal abuse/cruelty

My sister had a couple legit trained anxiety dogs she flew with. Kept her healthy. She didn't make it to 50 but without dogs and the ability to take them with her everywhere she might not have seen 40.

Be careful who you judge.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

No one's judging your sister - she sounds legit. It's all the non-legit attention whores and hoaxers that ruin it for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    No one's judging your sister - she sounds legit. It's all the non-legit attention whores and hoaxers that ruin it for the rest.
    I know.

This thread just rubs me the wrong way. I have needed to make that post for a while. Not directed at anybody. More for me.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    I know.

This thread just rubs me the wrong way. I have needed to make that post for a while. Not directed at anybody. More for me.

In the link Bobz posted above, psychiatric service dogs were included in the service dog category. If your sister had a trained dog, it might have made the cut under the new rules. I don’t know why people not being fond of sitting next to an untrained and possibly poorly behaved animal would rub you the wrong way. Maybe I’m putting words in your mouth though....Now they need to backtrack and get rid of the emotional support animal part of the FHA. That’s where all this BS started. I know of four people fraudulently using it to get housing where pets are not allowed