Telemark-pyrenees.com

This is something of a repost, but I haven't been able to find anything recent mentioned about these guys. They appear to have great deals on a few things so it seems like it might be worthwhile to pick them up via France.

For those who have dealt with them more recently: do they still live up to the old reviews of being great to deal with and providing surprisingly fast shipping?

It has been 2 years since I have bought from them, but I found them to have great service. I have called and spoken with a British bloke before so very easy on the phone.

2 things to note: 1st credit cards can be finicky and you need to check yours in terms of fees and the purchase. Initially my provider blocked the sale, but I called and cleared it. You also should check the fees for a currency transaction. 2nd some items are potentially subject to customs duties. I have purchased 3 separate times (bindings 2x, ski boots 1x) and never had a problem, but it is possible I guess.

I just posted about a pair of speed bindings they have for a bit over $200 shipped. This seems like the right price point for economy tech bindings.

Skimo http://skimo.co/bindings has some pretty competitive prices for bindings if you want to buy in the USA

I bought some T-1's back in the day and TP.com were fine

I just got a crazy deal 65-70 % off deal on some vulcans at conrad sports, no problem dealing with them either so that is another one to check
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Reliable, courteous and quick shipping, but shipping pricier now than back int he day.

Quote Originally Posted by charles martel View Post
    Reliable, courteous and quick shipping, but shipping pricier now than back int he day.
    +1

If there was something I needed and they had it for cheap I would no doubt purchase from them again
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I bought some T-1's back in the day and TP.com were fine

I just got a crazy deal 65-70 % off deal on some vulcans at conrad sports, no problem dealing with them either so that is another one to check
    that is a good place!! seems to be a 50 flat rate for shipping for what I tried, 50 for ski/binding/boot package and no extra t add a another pair of boots

TP is good or was the last time I used but not seeing any compelling right now
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Thanks for all the input, everyone.

The deal I saw was Radical FTs for about $305 USD. Even with $50 for shipping, that's significantly better than anything I've seen within the US.

Just one thing to point out, out of recent experience with Conrad and T-P , and maybe everyone knows this but me, but need Verified by VISA or MC Securecode for the deal to go through. Took about 5 calls to my MasterCard provider to get it all worked out to get the secret code to get in the back door etc. Probably much simpler with other banks but get it done before you place order.
    Last edited by DougW; 07-10-2015 at 11:27 AM.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Be mindful of potential duties. Skis and bindings seem no problem, but other items can trigger an automatic charge plus fees payable at delivery.

Yeah, I've had great experience with T-P and shipping was more like $35 for some tele boots.

The only thing I'd add is that you need to follow the return instructions very carefully to deal with customs/duties. I had no problem once I did that.

Ordered boots. Boots arrived 2 days later.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Also, no duty. Shipping was $39, but it still ended up being a way better deal than anything I could find here

Also, they had my size. Post count. iPhones.

Wife just got boots and bindings and skins, pretty quick but who really cares right now. Brokerage fee was only $10 though had to pay PST which was a surprize but maybe I haven't been in BC long enough

If it's a cheap enough package (<$200ish), they normally just tell you to have a nice day. Bring Cash.