Ogden Twilight (concerts Thursdays in June)

Hey kids,

Sorry I haven't posted in pretty much forever. I've sort of strapped myself to a table and slowly been pulling myself apart in a variety of different directions (which makes TGR time tough). Anywho one of those directions is creating a music series for the city of Ogden. It's similar to Twilight in Salt Lake. $5 tickets if purchased in advance (also counts as your FrontRunner/UTA ticket). I probably should've posted this sooner. Last week Built To Spill played with Lo-Fang. Hutch came in from Park City and we had a great time catching up... it made me realize I need to reach out the rest of the mags. Cletus is flying in for the show on the 25th and hopefully we'll get truth out to the rest of the shows too.

I think I've attached an image of the line-up to this post, but it's been so long I'm quasi-JONGish.

This week (the 11th) it's Blonde Redhead and Owen Pallet (king of strings, plays strings for at least a dozen bands, including Arcade Fire, Grizzly Bear, Beirut, etc...). The following week (18th) is Other Lives (toured with Radiohead) and Hamilton Leithauser (lead of the Walkmen) and the last night (25th) is Slow Magic and Purity Ring. I'm stoked on the openers too, but they may not be names you'd know. More info on the series here: www.ogdentwilight.com

If you feel like catching a show and catching up let me know. I know a good bar a block away that will hook us up.

Cheers,

j
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LineUp.jpg 
Views:	1067 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	167669  

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Livin the dream meat. Good work making your city interesting.