Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    That kid was foot stomping the blonde, foot stomping!

Any elementary school teachers in the house?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    But his be a real fight.
    Shit be real!

Wow. Note to self: stay out of Fort Worth TX. That is one proud angry naked woman.

Merica. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Wow. Note to self: stay out of Fort Worth TX.
    Like you need a reason?

Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    Excellent.
    women are relentless, merciless beatdown machines with very high pain threshhold apparently. howd that one end up naked beating those 2 dudes down?? LOL
    on another note, was listening to the radio and there was a chick who crashes funerals looking to find "true love" and was thinking hmmm, ive currenty got smelly open wounds oozing, would she dig that?
    seriosly though id hit it too right now, probably getting laid is way better when youve got multiple broken bones and huge abbrasions, or when you're massively ill like with bronchial neumonia, bird flu, or massive blood loss. The body thinks its gonna die at any minute so tells the mind, hey bru, its now or never... and you just gotta go at it/reproduce. weird biological fluke, probably females don't experience. ahhh the wonderful quircky mysteries of lifes miracle.
    Im got me painkillerz and me tgr entertainments, good timez.
    whathuh? You a ferrealz ladykiller, aintchya?

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Reprehensible. What dumbass shoots in portrait mode?
    Hahaha.

As for the walmart fight...there's just too much to comment on.

It involved:
    1. A scooter.
    2. 2 fat bitches who can't fight.
    3. Gaping bystanders.
    4. A fake handicap person.
    5. Future meth dealer head stomping mom's aggressor.
    6. No security to speak of.

I didn't have the audio on...so I missed any priceless commentary from the retard who filmed it.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

that's as good as the ihop fight

Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post

one dudes all like fuck that I just wanna eat grabs his plate and slinks away... This thread is full of win...

Quote Originally Posted by ICEHOCEY77 View Post

Yes, I'll take the endless stack of "I'll kick your motherfucking ass" please. WTF?

This shit seriously blows me away. I cannot imagine anyone one of my current acquaintance that would engage in such behavior and if they did they would no longer be someone I knew. I say "current" because I did have have a GF in Jr Hi/High School who was wild and would fly into rages. Several times I saw her launch through car windows at people. She loved a good fight. Crazy French girl. She is someone I have not seen in over 30 years thankfully.

Fighting mad is no way to go through life.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape_Ape View Post

I didn't have the audio on...so I missed any priceless commentary from the retard who filmed it.
    Oh you need audio, that kid was talking all sorts of trash.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Fighting mad is no way to go through life.
    I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, baby, but its a silent, sometimes loud epidemic.

walmart catfight check it out

While we're making fun of teh fattiez...

May be a repeat. Audio necessary.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RNb3tt0LM

Yeah, 5 people, couple dozen eggs, T-bone steaks, and sausage for breakfast, and 4 oz. of sausage is the issue.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Comments from the Walmart one.
    Female bystander, "Yeah baby get your momma's back" when the kid starts wailing away with a bottle of lotion. I thought it was a dog chew toy until the fatty looked like a bukuke queen.
    The Texas one.
    Never, ever, mess with an angry black woman, just run away a fast as you can. And hope she can't catch you.

BEECH GROVE, Ind. (June 9, 2015) – The video has been everywhere–two women fight inside a Walmart store in Beech Grove. The video has racked up more than a million views since being posted on YouTube.

Both women have been banned from the store–now one of them is giving her side of the story.

A woman named Amber called the Smiley Morning Show on WZPL to talk about the fight, which happened Thursday night at the store. Amber told the hosts she was in Walmart when she heard a woman in a motorized scooter–a woman she’d later fight–call an employee the “n-word.”

“(The woman) was sitting there yelling at an employee at Walmart, and she was telling her that she was a (expletive) and that she was going to get out of the chair and whoop her (expletive),” the woman said.

“She used the ‘n-word?'” the host asked.

“Yes, she used the ‘n-word,'” the woman said. “So in my defense, I was standing up for the employee.”

During the fight, she said no one stepped in, not Walmart employees, bystanders or security.

“I don’t blame Walmart employees for not intervening. But as far as security, if you go to any other Walmart fight video, security is right there trying to break it up, help them.”

By the time police arrived, Amber said the fight was already over. She also talked about the role her son played in the fight.

“My son takes martial arts classes. He’s been going to the gym for several years with his father. I mean, he’s been in the gym for a long time,” she said. “He got a little crazy. I don’t have to worry about him ever being bullied.”

She described the boy as a straight-A, honor roll student and teacher’s pet. She said his martial arts teachers have taught him not to back down.

“My son is raised perfectly right. My son is perfectly well taken care of.”

After the fight, she said police laughed about the video, which she first saw after coworkers pointed it out to her on YouTube.

“The guy with the video was showing the video to the cops and they were all standing around laughing about it,” she said.

After the fight, Amber said she paid for her things and left the store.

Walmart sent a statement saying both women were banned from the store:

“This type of behavior inside one of our stores is completely unacceptable and we are notifying the individuals involved that they are no longer welcome on Walmart property. Once we were aware of this situation, a member of our management immediately called the police and we are continuing to work with them on this matter.”

Beech Grove police continue to investigate the incident, telling FOX59 in a statement:

“Unfortunately the video in and off itself speaks volumes. We are currently investigating the incident and we will consult with the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office as to what if any charges may be filed on the individuals involved.”
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    While we're making fun of teh fattiez...

May be a repeat. Audio necessary.

Yeah, 5 people, couple dozen eggs, T-bone steaks, and sausage for breakfast, and 4 oz. of sausage is the issue.
    "As far as your maple and sage flavor goes I don't eat that, I'm not from the north, I'm a Texas man" and apparently too stump dump to buy 2 of the 12oz packages, use 16oz, freeze the leftover 8oz in two 4oz batches to use later with his next two purchases of the 12oz package.

Yoga pants-

Sad fucking state of humanity.

Hunter S is right.

walmart catfight check it out

Beech Grove, Indiana.
    Anyone think this stuff is confined to the Midwest or the south? Not me.
    I could see this happening at any Walmart in 'Merica. Walmart is not exactly known for being a pillar of civilized society.

Hilarious though.

I was lost at
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    "But as far as security, if you go to any other Walmart fight video, security is right there trying to break it up, help them.”

AND
    “My son takes martial arts classes. He’s been going to the gym for several years with his father. I mean, he’s been in the gym for a long time,” she said. “He got a little crazy. I don’t have to worry about him ever being bullied.”

She described the boy as a straight-A, honor roll student and teacher’s pet. She said his martial arts teachers have taught him not to back down.

“My son is raised perfectly right. My son is perfectly well taken of.”
    Wow. Just. Fucking. Wow.

Well, apparently Walmart fight videos are commonplace?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    Oh man I missed this yesterday. "ONLY IN THE HOOD, BABY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Oh man I missed this yesterday. "ONLY IN THE HOOD, BABY!"
    You know, not very many women could pull off a proud naked strut in their own living room let alone a gas station under unforgiving florescent lights. She's like a wild beast after a successful kill.

She's like a wild beast after a successful kill.
    I've never seen a wild beast adopt an upright posture, walk around a gas pump with dress in hand and approach the passenger side of a minivan.

That gas station hood fight was most excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Right? WTF?

I admit I was in a Walmart in NJ with my Brother-in-Law 2 weeks ago and tried to get him to race me in 2 of them. He wussed out.
    Unless they've been upgraded in the past 20 years, it's a surprisingly disappointing experience.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyyee View Post
    Yoga pants-

Sad fucking state of humanity.

Hunter S is right.
    Down South, yes. It's an absolute travesty. Around here? Lots of chicks who wear yoga pants actually do yoga, or are at least pretty fit, and it can be a thing most glorious.