Nice John Long Essay

Came across this at another site. I never have and never will climb at the levels of even the early masters. Doesn't mean I cannot appreciate a well-written essay about an excellent adventure, read by the author with feeling.

And, yes, it's totally worth the ten minutes, so watch it when you have time.

Ummmmmm, is something missing in your post?

I used to see the being of the Stone Masters out at Mt Rouxbiox, Riverside, CA before they were the Stone Masters, even back then they just blew is away with what they could do. Back then nearly everyone trained to climb by climbing, but those guys figured out that you could train off the rock 7 days a week and then just climb when you actually got to the rock...wow what a concept.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Keep in mind they were doing that before the advent of sticky rubber.The hot shoes were EB's and boy were they mouse tits at the time. The worse shoe today is light years better to what those guys were soloing big walls with.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

thanks.

aesthetics...

Quote Originally Posted by WooodSI View Post
    That's interesting. What was this essay about anyway? Where is the essay?
    How did you found this post anyway? LOL.

I also need the good service

Fuck you fuckers.