Why can't I post photos???

When I try and post photos nothing happens like this.

All the URL and IMG crap is there, but no picture on the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    When I try and post photos nothing happens like this.

All the URL and IMG crap is there, but no picture on the screen.
    Because it's hosted on a TGR server perhaps?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I hate posting pics here. It used to be so much easier.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I'll look into that. The photo uploaded, but the generated link is messed up.

For the record, the photos are hosted on Amazon servers, not TGR's.

I think I see what's going on. liv2ski - I'm going to make some assumptions on how that broken link was created, so please let me know if I'm wrong here.

That broken link points to a photo that was originally uploaded back in Feb. So to add it to this thread, you would hit the photo icon and then hit the Browse Uploaded link at the top of the window. If I click that, I can see and select my old images, like this one:

However, I also noticed a rogue button (admittedly more visible than the link) that says "Stored Images". If you hit that, it takes you through the new photo process (adding a new title, category, etc), which results in a broken image.

If that's what you did, then all you have to do is hit that link at the top that says "Browse Uploaded" to browse your current image library, not the orange button. You may have some broken thumbnails in there from the previous upload attempts. Just scroll past them for now, and you should see that picture of the (very cooperative) dogs in that list.

I'll remove that rogue button this afternoon. The button is useful for the main site, but not for you guys.

Thanks for the heads up. I will read the above next time I try to upload a picture. Why not keep it simple like Gapicski.com, just upload from your computer files and voila, there it is in the post. Having to upload photos to TGR to then try and post them is a cluster fuck. Keep it simple for us dummies. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Like everyone had been saying for a year now. ... the problem is you've over complicated the interface with the "upload Tool" bullshit. Go back to original, or simplify the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid