Latest in FS fat bikes?

What's going on out there? Anybody going to compete with the Bucksaw?

The older I become and still riding the tech granite, the more I like the fat tire. It's just easier. I see a FS as the everyday bike for me.

I'd mention the one turner makes but I'm still sulking about the fact that this is what turner is doing these days.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

King Kahn...nice

Great quote - "This full suspension fatty smoothed out everything in sight... honestly, it felt like cheating somehow ."

It's like fat skis for people that kinda sucked at skiing. So yeah, maybe I suck at riding. Well, I do suck and I'm old, so this is a win win for me.

Really luv my Bucksaw II, have not ridden my 650b converted Stumpy at all this year
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    King Kahn...nice

Great quote - "This full suspension fatty smoothed out everything in sight... honestly, it felt like cheating somehow ."

It's like fat skis for people that kinda sucked at skiing. So yeah, maybe I suck at riding. Well, I do suck and I'm old, so this is a win win for me.
    Those bikes are basically the same suspension layout as a 5-spot/Burner. I haven't looked at what's going on with the bucksaw but my 5-spot is/was the best riding suspension mountain bike I've ever owned just in terms of how the rear end worked. A buddy had a KK on loan for a while and was pretty impressed with it......and he's not a fat bike advocate by any means.
    Last edited by kidwoo; 06-03-2015 at 11:47 AM.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

If I ever get a fat bike that's the way I'll go. I don't need or want float for snowy trails. I'll ski. But it would be fun for a B bike, and would be great for smoothing out the winter trail crud we get around here: tracked up ice/snow/mud.

I've gotten a couple days of granite ride time on a Turner and it's a fun! Should get to play with one for a week straight this month, looking forward to it. Have not tried any other FS fatty so I can't comment on how it compares to others though.

Here is a photo taken yesterday by my bud with First Track Productions

Besides the ones already mentioned:
    Foes Mutz
    http://foesracing.com/bikes/the-mutz-is-unleashed/

9 Zero 7 should have a FS fatty also soon
    http://www.bikerumor.com/2014/09/10/...ndards-colors/
    Last edited by TahoeBC; 06-03-2015 at 03:33 PM.