Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is horrible. The world truly is going to hell.

Oddly, it seems as if Daphne is good enough looking to get laid... guess her ugly underwear has ruined it for her.

Benny, I've often wondered, of the many unique and interesting news articles that publish each day, what is your selection process for posting a particular link in the PR?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

you gotta keep you bitches panties soaking wet
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Benny, I've often wondered, of the many unique and interesting news articles that publish each day, what is your selection process for posting a particular link in the PR?
    How can you not be upset and outraged at this? My marriage sucked, but the saving grace was watching my ex walk around in a thong. If she wore grannies, I'd still own that co-op, because we never would have married.

It's a downer for sure, but I'm still pretty happy that the exercise tights all the time thing is going on strong.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

So gross. I have always been a bikini girl and I don't mean those high waisted posers that I call "mullet panties" bikini in the front, granny in the back. They need to sit BELOW my dimples - true bikinis (and I only wear DKNY):

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    So gross. I have always been a bikini girl and I don't mean those high waisted posers that I call "mullet panties" bikini in the front, granny in the back. They need to sit BELOW my dimples - true bikinis (and I only wear DKNY):

Chef-like cooking skills. Sexy underwear. You sound like a catch

KQ just won the thread and I agree thongs are nasty. Had a girl break one out in a friends boat this spring while she was putting a wetsuit on to go skiing. Her ass wasn't a pleasant sight but even if it was who does that?

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    KQ just won the thread and I agree thongs are nasty. Had a girl break one out in a friends boat this spring while she was putting a wetsuit on to go skiing. Her ass wasn't a pleasant sight but even if it was who does that?
    You have an avatar of cleavage and you object to seeing a thong on a boat IRL?

I just like girls. Don't care about their underwear as long as they are willing to take it off.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    You have an avatar of cleavage and you object to seeing a thong on a boat IRL?
    I'm going to have get back to you on that apparent hypocrisy because I just discovered that if you search 'thong' on google images they have a 'thong of the day' tab.

I'm going to believe that KQ had a choice of panty pics to choose from, and intentionally chose one with some fine looking camel toe.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Chef-like cooking skills. Sexy underwear. You sound like a catch
    I appreciate the sentiment but I'm sure even you can hear the collective eyeroll coming from the board

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I'm going to believe that KQ had a choice of panty pics to choose from, and intentionally chose one with some fine looking camel toe.
    That's a camel toe? I thought they were more pronounced like a "W". *so clueless*. I chose that pic because I actually have those particular panties. Elvis' favorite!
    "

this

and this

That's a camel toe? I thought they were more pronounced like a "W". *so clueless*. I chose that pic because I actually have those particular panties. Elvis' favorite!
    Maybe not a camel toe in the strictest sense, but the "front" pic has clearly visible labia so let's not split hairs here.

I'm rubbing one out to KQ in her undies tonight. TMI?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I just like girls. Don't care about their underwear as long as they are willing to take it off.
    Im with Tippster on this one. wear whatever you want, in the end they all look the same crumpled up in a tiny pile on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    pretty much this.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    Oddly, it seems as if Daphne is good enough looking to get laid... guess her ugly underwear has ruined it for her.
    Your ignorance of the reality is on display.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    How can you not be upset and outraged at this? My marriage sucked, but the saving grace was watching my ex walk around in a thong. If she wore grannies, I'd still own that co-op, because we never would have married.
    I bet her new dood loves her in the granny panties-How fucking ignorant and lame could you be ? Son-its the girl not the panties................and just lets get this out there-Victorias Secret is shit from the Mall-update your playbook private.

I appreciate the sentiment but I'm sure even you can hear the collective eyeroll coming from the board

"
    Guessing that your rig might be just a weeeeeee bit different to the 19yr old model you posted here?

I'm sorry, but that must of been some ugly ass. I would have been thrilled with mediocre. I'm a thong/ass guy. Thongs enhance asses. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    It's a downer for sure, but I'm still pretty happy that the exercise tights all the time thing is going on strong.

Some young thang kept me entertained on the jogging treadmill in the gym today, and she definitely was wearing no thong under those things. Hubba Hubba. Grrrrr.

Benny you didn't read that carefully--it said young WOmen not wearing thongs, so you should be fine.