Mid-Atlantic Dispersed Camping

I'm based in Central Maryland for the summer, met a girl from Alexandria, VA. I would love to take her camping but am having trouble finding much of anything that doesn't include a family in their RV staying next to us.

The closest National Forest is GW-TJ, if anyone has any reccos I would appreciate it but the idea of driving 3 hours for the privilege of sleeping in a tent is less than ideal.

The other option I've been considering are shelters along the AT, I've been to Raven Rock in MD and while a wonderful shelter I have heard it tends to get busy on weekends.

Help me get laid in the woods!

Shelters on the AT have mice. The pussy you want in those shelters has a tail and fur.

Drive to the western ADK and avoid the high peaks. Lots of great waterfront tent sites with nobody around for many many miles.

Doodr, git your azz to WV, moar places to clamp than u can shake a wankr at
    watch out for snakes

C&O canal towpath campsites. Bike in. Bring your rod. Catch smallmouth. Avoid floods.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Green Ridge State Forest campsites are pretty isolated from each other too. Bring your bike to ride the trails. Watch out for rednecks in bigass pickups on the dirt roads.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.