Old school Salomon Pocket Rockets

Anyone looking for some '04 or '05 Salomon Pocket Rockets?????? The dimensions are the same for both years - 122/90/115. I have a pair of 175cm and 165cm in each year. Both 165cm pairs have just one mount and both 175cm pairs have two mounts. The 165cm Spaceframe's have an edge that is separating around the waist, I'll throw them in for a few bucks if you buy another pair. I have no clue how to price these, so shoot me some offers.

Old school Salomon Pocket Rockets

Blast from the past. The skis were hot when I first moved to Alta. Those years I was rocking 190 Wizard Explosives & 189 Seth Pistols.

Actually, the Pistols are my skinny rock skis now. Got another pair at a thrift store. Feels weird who those were fats skis back then in Alta & my current fat skis now are 194 Salomon El Dictator & 196 4Frnt Renegade now for Jackson.
    Last edited by Altaholic; 05-13-2015 at 10:47 PM.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

Slightly embarrassing, I am keeping my favorite 165cm and 175cm pairs of the purple/orange 2006 Salomon Guns (yup, I have three pairs). I have Plum Guides that I mount on DynaDuke plates and tour in them around Mt Hood. I always stop and talk to people that still ski them. Hopefully someone still wants to ski these....

I still got two pair of 04 PRs in the garage too! Loved them so just can't bring myself to get rid of them.
    Hard to believe now that 90 waist was powder ski 11 years ago.

I have nothing relevant to add to this thread, other than fond memories of the first time I saw Pocket Rockets at a ski shop and the sales guy told me how they were only for the deepest days, otherwise they were too wide to ski. He convinced me to buy some 80mm Atomics for a balance of float and hardpack perfomance. LOL.

My daily driver was 106 underfoot this season... how times change.