Thread: My life sucks!

My life sucks!

Tacking advacned poly chem, polymer compounding, strenght of materials, and working on a senior project all in hte same quarter sucks sweaty monkey ballls. I just spent the last 12 hours at school, in class and working on my senior project, and now I get to spend another 8 hrs studying for a mid term, and preparing for two labs. ARgh...............

I need more pbr
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

Hey, at least Baker had their best winter ever...
    "Girl, let us freak."

sounds like my life at the moment... It will be over in a couple weeks though.

You're still doing mid-terms? That blows hard. I am halfway through finals week, shit. I don't want to go home.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mtbakerskier
    Tacking advacned poly chem, polymer compounding, strenght of materials, and working on a senior project all in hte same quarter sucks sweaty monkey ballls. I just spent the last 12 hours at school, in class and working on my senior project, and now I get to spend another 8 hrs studying for a mid term, and preparing for two labs.
    Perhaps I'm just a god damned freak, but I miss this shit.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

College students that can't spell?

Or mbs' consistent failure to edit?

or consistent intoxication?

I'm in much the same situation. I'm in a trade school, learning a new job...the training is hard, much harder than the real thing actually ends up being. Very frustrating. There is a lot of homework, mostly math, and the volume of it is through the roof.

To make matters worse, I failed a block test today - needed to score an 85 (85 is minimum passing score), and got an 84. Yup, one question off. And I'd had two or three others correct, but I either carried decimals in when I wasn't supposed to, or had the right answer in my arithmetic, but I punched in the wrong numbers on the keyboard...

Anyway, as a consequence of my failure, I was washed back a full two weeks in class, into the next class coming up through. Being that I did fine on that block and the block after that, I think this is overkill. To make matters worse, the instructor is a real dick, and is making me do ALL my homework from those two sections over again, and write out all problems and formulae in my work. That multiplies what I have to do by a factor of at least 5! And I passed that shit already, it's not the stuff I have difficulty with (that doesn't come until later)! I mean basically he's making me write "I will not fail block tests" 5000 times on the blackboard...

I want to tell him to fuck off, but some very bad things would happen if I did that. Least of which, I wouldn't get the job I'm training for and want very badly.

8 hour's worth of homework a night, after 8 straight hours of instruction straight though, is fucking assinine.

Yet I still find time to bitch on a message board...at the cost of sleep, I guess.

fuck.

Stop whining. Poor you, you actually have to do some work at school.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

blah blah blah blah, will you quit your whining and friggin move somewhere with snow already!

dude, at least your almost done with school...

i SUCK....i dont want to go back but have too....

[whiny lucky bitch voice] I JUST WANNA SKI MORE[/]

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd
    dude, at least your almost done with school...

i SUCK....i dont want to go back but have too....

[whiny lucky bitch voice] I JUST WANNA SKI MORE[/]
    Man, my roomate has a bottle of Pepsi in the fridge with your avatar on it and it is freaking me out.

Back to studying basic music theory now. Shit. I think I'll play my guitar instead.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

wow. welcome to every semester of an engineering major who graduated in 4 years.
    Elvis has left the building