Looking for Ski and Packraft Partners in Jackson

Relocated to the Valley 2 years ago and my best ski partner is away a lot guiding in faraway places so I am looking for some more
    skiing/mountaineering/packrafting partners here in Jackson or Teton Valley.

I love to do lots of miles in the Winds, Tetons, Gros Ventres and beyond.

Send me a message if you are interested in getting out.

Thanks!

Somebody take mountainlight up on this. I'll vouch for his skills and funtobeinthemountainswith-ness.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Reviving an old thread. Sent a PM.

I'm also looking for people to get some skiing in and maybe a little ice climbing. Have my Avy 1 and all avy gear. Located in Teton Valley (Driggs).

Hey man, I'm going to Jackson Hole Jan 31 to Feb 6, with my 8yr old. He's doing lessons for the first three days and I'm looking for someone who knows the mountain to ski for those days. Let me know if you're up to it

Looking for some ski and ice climbing partners too.
    I'm not a superhero, but am decently fit, efficient, punctual, and ski well enough. I tend to err on the side of caution, not really into jumping off cliffs, etc.
    I consider myself a decent partner though, and would like to find someone with similar attributes. Down for quick laps, dawn patrols, long days at a moderate pace.
    Work at 1030am and have Friday & Saturday off.

Ski Partners in Teton Valley/Tetons

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to get back. Give me a call or send a text if you want to get out and ski. Colorado number but I live in Victor, work in jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavzen View Post
    Reviving an old thread. Sent a PM.

I'm also looking for people to get some skiing in and maybe a little ice climbing. Have my Avy 1 and all avy gear. Located in Teton Valley (Driggs).

hey, I will be in JH on Feb 25-27 this week - mainly skiing with my wife at the resort, but there is a possibility that Saturday may be wide open for something up in GTNP. Is anyone looking to get out and need a partner? Also, I might be up for a dawn patrol on the Pass on any of those days. Any interest, PM me or call 2088410762.

Teton ski partners

I am a student at the University of Utah and am looking for reliable partners to get on bigger objectives in the Tetons with. I tour 3-5 days per week, have taken avy level 3 (need to retake exam in order to get certified) and have a WFR. I'll be in the Tetons on certain weekends this spring. Give me a shout if your interested in getting out sometime!

cheers,

Nico 617 877 3785