Uprising (1998) film Really Awesome

Uprising encompasses six countries, seven helicopters, fourteen mountain ranges, and twenty of the best skiers and snowboarders on the planet. Travel the globe with the TGR crew witnessing first descents, exploring new terrain and visiting places most people have never heard of and recently one another movie Watch Pitch Perfect 2 Online trailer that i watch on YouTube which is also too awesome and i am so excited about to enjoy this movie what you all think about this kind of movies share your reviews in comments.
    Last edited by johnabagnale; 05-07-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Uprising (1998) film Really Awesome

Harvest opened my mind to move out west, but when Uprising came out, it said 'Wow, something cool is going in skiing now' & then it went on.

After school, I moved to Alta, UT & had my own 'Wow' everyday from '03 to '09 winters there. Alta made myself so good that I started lacking challenge by the last couple years, the luster was fading. Then I followed friends to Jackson to go after more gnarly lines & the luster was shining bright now. Been in JH since the '10 winter to now. The combo of Wasatch & Teton are a nice mix. I love looking back at my old powder Alta & JH days I had.

That is a sweet film I love the scenes where they rented the boat/helicopter & hit lines off the coast from a ship.

Tangerine Dream from 2005 is a solid one to check out. Great Alta (actually a lot of Little Cottonwood Canyon) & Jackson segments in that film. My old truck is in the middle of the Alta parking lot in one of the scenes where the cars where all buried & all you can see is my TGR sticker on my truck.

That film is awesome is from start to finish. It was done right when Sage was starting to blow up & I worked with some young guy named Cody Barnhill who became a pro skier, then was a ski maker/skier for 4Frnt building Renegades & now doing the same thing with Dynafit. It was a fine & fun winter. A winter I was glad I lived in Alta. A fun winter that gives myself a lot smiles & memories.
    Last edited by Altaholic; 05-15-2015 at 11:21 PM.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.