Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    And if that's what you call inoffensive flavor, why don't you just put a tap on the urinal.
    lol

I see your burritos and raise you Microbrews and Ruben sandwiches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Pabst View Post
    Funniest tgr tread ever. Yes I'm immature for my age.
    You obviously have not read the Work Bathroom SLAYED thread. This fart thread is minor league.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Pabst View Post
    Funniest tgr tread ever. Yes I'm immature for my age.
    Ever? You joined a month ago. Welcome to TGR. Now sit back in that chair, crack open a bottle of Miller High Life and a luke warm 7-11 Beef'n'Bean burrito, and read though this: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/f...e-Hall-of-Fame

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I have found a pretty easy formula based on my iet: Fart Half Life = 3:30 x Y, where Y is % of my diet comprised of either homemade jerky, smoothies or green salad in last 9 hours. Try it. It's crazy accurate.
    Thank you for Sciencing, Professor. I will apply your formula in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Side note - Never, ever, fart in a heli when heli skiing. My buddy did it and the pilot left us sitting on the glacier for half the day.
    Now THAT is a consequence the members of this board can understand. Thank you for the Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    Side note - Never, ever, fart in a heli when heli skiing. My buddy did it and the pilot left us sitting on the glacier for half the day.
    I like this story, and I like how you refer to your ass as "My buddy".
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by IVplay View Post
    Woah bro you farted in a mason jar while drunk? #raw
    You are insufferable twat. Go play with your friends outside...get some fresh air...run around a little. Ride your bike. Ask a girl to go steady with you. Skip some rocks across a pond. You know...do stuff a regular 14 year old would do and stop playing hard guy on the internet. It's sad.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.