El Salvador Needs Our Help - Paging the Surf Community..

See below..

La Federacion Salvadoreña de Surf se solidariza con los afectados por el oleaje extraordinario del fin de semana y para tal efecto se estarán habilitando las oficinas de la Federación en la Playa la Paz como centro de acopio para donaciones. Las necesidades más urgentes son: alimentos no perecederos: agua potable, latas pastas, frijoles, maíz, sopas deshidratadas; colchonetas y frazadas; alimento en fórmula para bebes, pañales y medicamentos para infantes; ropa de niño y bebe; zapatos y sandalias; etc. Cualquier ayuda será bienvenida.
    Este es un llamado a toda la comunidad de surfeadores salvadoreños y turistas visitantes para que nos solidaricemos con nuestros hermanos salvadoreños, costeños y además muchos surfeadores
    Las oficinas están abiertas de 8 am a 5 pm y ahí los atenderá Milton López.
    Para coordinar donaciones fuera de horas de oficina con Damian Romagoza

The Federation Salvadoreña Surf Solidariza are with those affected by the extraordinary surf of the weekend and for this purpose will be being provided the offices of the Federation on The Beach Peace As Collection Center for donations. The most urgent needs are: nonperecederos foods, clean water, cans pastas, Beans, Corn, Soups Dried; Colchonetas and blankets; food in formula for Babies, Diapers and medicines to infants; baby boy clothes and baby; shoes and sandals; etc . Any help will be welcome.
    This is a call to the whole community of surfeadores salvadoreños and tourists visitors so we solidaricemos with our brothers salvadoreños costeños, and also many surfeadores
    The offices are open from 8 am to 5 pm and there attend Milton López.
    In order to coordinate donations out of hours of office with Damian Romagoza
    Francis Hasbun Manuel Pereira

For anyone not familiar with the area many of the locals live in shanty towns along the beach. I am heading down in a few weeks and would be stoked if anyone has any used trunks, sandals or other stuff mentioned I can bring along..

they have asked for used trunks.. so if anyone has some extra board shorts hit me up. Leaving Jackson in 7 days..

stoked to see TGR covering surf, even more stoked and blessed to have them donate to El Salvador!

thanks tgr420

Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    See below..

The Federation Salvadoreña Surf Solidariza are with those affected by the extraordinary surf of the weekend and for this purpose will be being provided the offices of the Federation on The Beach Peace As Collection Center for donations. The most urgent needs are: nonperecederos foods, clean water, cans pastas, Beans, Corn, Soups Dried; Colchonetas and blankets; food in formula for Babies, Diapers and medicines to infants; baby boy clothes and baby; shoes and sandals; etc . Any help will be welcome.
    This is a call to the whole community of surfeadores salvadoreños and tourists visitors so we solidaricemos with our brothers salvadoreños costeños, and also many surfeadores
    The offices are open from 8 am to 5 pm and there attend Milton López.
    In order to coordinate donations out of hours of office with Damian Romagoza
    Francis Hasbun Manuel Pereira

For anyone not familiar with the area many of the locals live in shanty towns along the beach. I am heading down in a few weeks and would be stoked if anyone has any used trunks, sandals or other stuff mentioned I can bring along..
    Most likely too late, but would love to help. New here, but long time lurker....El Salvador is awesome.

Let me know what I can do. Might be willing to take a trip. I speak fluent spanish.

local groms = stoked. Well done TGR! Thank you

Aldo, Im heading back in November...