2014-2015 Euro Season Review (Western CH Edition)

Some pics and vid from my season this year. Could be over now except for full-on spring ski mode. It was a good season once it got started! I'll spare you the pics from my pisten carven dazys, which were a lot.

Ski season looked to be getting off to a great start, powder on November opening day in Verbier. No coreshots either.

Then nothing. Nothing until Christmas, and it was hit or miss. Fortunately, I hit in Bettmeralp.

Januray rolls in and nothing special. Still high and dry for the mostpart. Hit La Clusaz with Geo039 and Downskis crew on a windripped pow day.

End of Jan, another windripped pow day with Subtle Plague and his better half at La Fouly. Fun but barely scratching that itch for pow.

February and finally some real snow! A "sick" day off work with Geo039 at Leysin.

Another Feb pow day with McLovin at Ovronnaz.

And again at Torgon. Feb is on a roll.

To finish off Feb and start off March, finally a couple of big powder days at Glacier3000.

A March "sick" day at Champex, with Geo039. Better than expected, turned out an excellent pow day.

April rolls in with a nice dump for Easter break. A couple days in Val d'Annivers with McLovin.

Last edited by Ripzalot; 04-06-2015 at 12:03 PM.

looks like you did alright over there
    Ich bitte dich nur, weck mich nicht.

Sweet stuff!!!
    G3 vids bring back some memories... teleAl hitting it w/ ya in last video? If so, he is looking good!
    Miss those amazing "top of the world" views, looooong pow descents, elbow room, and, the ski wherever ya want to (rope-free) opportunities.
    when not on the snow what else do i do...

http://www.jatho-craftsman.blogspot.com/

nice
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.