How's the biking in Whistler right now?

I'm coming up for the weekend with skis (trying to get at least one of my Mountain Collective days to be used—of course I picked Whistler for the extra day I won't use!) but I am also thinking of packing my trail bike for apres, maybe around Lost Lake? Not necessarily single track (though that'd be even better) but hoping to have fun in some snow patches. How's Lost Lake and the trails there right now?

Post over in the ski thread, but what I heard is they are great, it has been snow free down in the valley for weeks, I should know better in a day or two as I just picked up my bike and should be out hitting the trails in the next few days.

95% of the trails are clear basically may or June conditions of typical years, all lost lake single track is I think, there's already been a toonie ride there but I haven't ridden there for a while. I'm about to go for an after work rip right now, thinking business time.

The last few days have been interesting, skiing the top half of the hills has been awesome, and bike trails have been all clear for over a month... Win-win

Quote Originally Posted by kevin267 View Post
    The last few days have been interesting, skiing the top half of the hills has been awesome, and bike trails have been all clear for over a month... Win-win
    Nice! I am here now and I brought skis and bike

Things are running good. Completely obliterated my desire to go up in the alpine for powder. Winter left us hanging all season, I feel it would be like tolerating an abusive relationship to go groveling back to her now that she's decided she wants to hang out.

^^ That is awesome.

Skiing is good up high. And valley trails are awesome down low.

Quote Originally Posted by nickel View Post
    Things are running good. Completely obliterated my desire to go up in the alpine for powder. Winter left us hanging all season, I feel it would be like tolerating an abusive relationship to go groveling back to her now that she's decided she wants to hang out.
    I guess that makes me a sucker for punishment.

Oh don't get me wrong, the skiing's great right now too, but shorts,t-shirt and hero dirt is pretty sweet!