Climbing Gyms- how high are your walls?

This is my new gym.

http://www.verticalventures.com/stpete/

Opens in a couple weeks. My friend is the architect, and she said they dug down (one of the higher parts of St Pete, where the water table isn't 5 ft down) to achieve 40 ft walls. Their other gym in Tampa has 22 ish ft walls, and never got me very excited. Mostly a bouldering gym from what I saw.

They had a 3 month for $100 special running, so I will give it a go for 3 months. Better than nothing, hopefully better than their other place.

What does your gym look like? I'm sure I'll be jealous.

My gym might be bigger and taller but it costs a fuckton more. Those walls look nice. Walltopia?

One thing I don't get is where all these new gyms are going to find good setters. My gym has crusty surf / climber bros that were putting up routes and being gym rats two decades ago mixed with younger guys and gals that really have their shit together and have a dedication to the sport that exceeds my every-other day habit.

If you have a gym in Florida, or the tenth gym in Boston, can you find those people?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Yeah, they have some talent at their Tampa gym. Those guys are probably itching to get their hands on the bigger walls. Keep in mind, we have one of the bigger Med Schools in the south now at USF, also USF is the largest university in the state now, so we do get people from all over.

This is where I go: http://www.planetgranite.com/locatio...nd/pdx_faq.php

55ft walls I think. It's nice that they have three gyms in OR and CA, and I think they share routes, so they are fun and change often.

My gym tops out at around 12', is cheap, and is never too crowded. Suits me perfectly these days.

Built our own, 25 foot walls. Free after installation. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1428022137.294271.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	794.1 KB 
ID:	165859

Killing it with the 4-5 year old crowd!
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

I have to fold my dick in half so it doesn't drag on the floor to get up my two foot walls.
    One day I hope to be famous for climbing indoors.

https://www.momentumclimbing.com/millcreek/

Not sure but they're high enough that signs advise you need a 35m rope to lead I think.

How many gummy bears did they eat?