Looking for old framed touring bindings (to make into kids bindings)

I have a few buddies who have kids who are just about old enough to go for really mellow tours. I believe I can modify Fritschi Freeride bindings to fit uber small boots with some work.

If anyone has an older pair, let me know! Uncle Jeff wants to sponsor these little dudes...

Good on ya! FWIW, when they are really young, the issue is also the DIN setting. Another good option that I used with my kids and their friends when they were young was telemark. I had a stash of 3-pin boots and skis in the basement so that when their friends wanted to tour, we just took them down to the shop and sized them up. Have fun.

This might not be the cheapest option.. but I wonder if Salomon and Tecnica junior boots accept their tech soles from the adult counter parts. IF they did..you could just slap them on some old tech binders. Makes the hike easier for the little one and your wallet a lot lighter...

Old Naxos can be found out there for really cheap and can be cut down in about 10 minutes. A few years ago I cut down some larges into smalls. If I recall you can cut smalls into even smaller if you wanted.

Search. There is for sure a thread here on this exact subject.
    Short answer you can do this.

naxos can go to what ever size you need, but DIN is usually 4 starting?

XL diamers can go to XS

Jr boot soles are different size then adult ones, wont fit.