Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    That one is coming. No foolin.

To put 'stuff on tire' because stuff and because tire.

I'm not even kidding, there's obviously someone there who just eats a bunch of confetti and then throws up on a wall. Grabs some tracing paper and then proclaims 'here ya go!'

One direction will actually do some good moderately leaned braking. Of course they fucked it up by putting a mirror image on right next to it because tire and because stuff.

Troof
    watch out for snakes

Finstah Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    I really liked the look of that Aggressor as well and yeah, reminded me of the Advantage right away with those hollow knobs. Seems like losing those little sets of finned knobs on the Advantage in place of something more substantial could be a good thing. The double down casing sounds good if it allows them to sturdy up the tire without making it DH casing weight. The downfall of the 2.4 Advantage for me was having to keep psi so high to keep it from rolling over since it was a super tall tire with a relatively light casing. There's a little more insight on it here: http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/news/ar...bonanza-43892/

My biggest concern? Is that some sort of tribal graphic micro-siping on the sidewalls? Not sure I can handle that.
    Nice catch. That would indeed be a deal breaker...

Dude are those flames?

Oh hell yeah. Totally buying. I don't even care what the tread looks like now.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    Someone tell me what all around tire/casing to get for North Shore/Squamish/Whistler trail riding? Friends seem to run mix of Maxxis stuff, DHF, HR2 or Ardents. I currently have Continental Mountain King II UST but will need to replace them soonish. Not totally concerned about weight/rolling resistance, more concerned about grip to compensate for my lacking skills and durability for my weight.
    Get DHF's EXO casing. Run them front and back. That will be way better than what you have.

DHF is easily the most loved tire around here no question. You could try something a bit faster rolling on the rear later as it dries out some, but dual DHF's won't do you wrong.

New Crossmark II looks good also as a rear.

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Dude are those flames?

Oh hell yeah. Totally buying. I don't even care what the tread looks like now.
    Oh yeah, flames would be an enTIREly different story. I'll have to dig up an old Diabolus stem with matching flames and speed holes to go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    Get DHF's EXO casing. Run them front and back. That will be way better than what you have.

DHF is easily the most loved tire around here no question. You could try something a bit faster rolling on the rear later as it dries out some, but dual DHF's won't do you wrong.
    Cool, will try em out. Sounds like 2.5 width the way to go, I have 2.4 on the Continentals and have read Maxxis are skinnier than the measurements.

Worth it to get the 3C MaxTerra compound or just get the normal Exo version? Guessing the Super Tacky version would wear faster which I don't want.

3C Exo is what I run.

By the time summer rolls around your rear will be worn, rotate the front onto the rear and get a new front.

Then come fall / winter when it gets wet get a fresh pair.