The foot operated door handles are pretty awesome
    that sounds interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    The foot operated door handles are pretty awesome
    Every public restroom that opens in should have one

http://www.stepnpull.com
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    q said that at the Mt Hood ski camp dorms, the shitter stalls don’t have doors, so he does his business of number 2 at the historic timberline lodge.
    My high school's locker room had no doors on the stalls, I assume as a way to discourage vandalism and tagging. Most people, myself included, simply never shit there. Those who did seemed to relish it to a bizarre degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    My high school's locker room had no doors on the stalls, I assume as a way to discourage vandalism and tagging. Most people, myself included, simply never shit there. Those who did seemed to relish it to a bizarre degree.
    lol

same

but it wasnt just the locker room

it was the boys bathroom too
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Friend in college would sneak into the bathroom and start taking a shit while someone was in the shower. Someone gets done with the shower, peels the curtain back, and there is friend smiling back on the shitter.

Couple kids on the baseball team had an ODDP: Open Door Dumping Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    We had toilets just sitting in the open in the swim team's locker room at Michigan State. There were lockers literally three feet from the shitters. Those were not the prime locker locations, obviously.

Freshman year in college we had a guy on our floor who was always in the bathroom. Always washing and washing at one of the sinks. Clearly OCD. I started calling him Gene and evert time I saw him I'd say HI GENE! It really caught on after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    he was scrubbing for god
    Probably after he "dirtied" himself. #repent

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Freshman year in college we had a guy on our floor who was always in the bathroom. Always washing and washing at one of the sinks. Clearly OCD. I started calling him Gene and evert time I saw him I'd say HI GENE! It really caught on after a while.
    A guy on our floor would nearly shit his pants on the way back from almost every meal. In retrospect he probably had some type of IBD like celiac or Crohn's.

Hand dryers spread aerosolized poop: https://nerdist.com/hand-dryers-spra...oop%20on%20You

not if you use the sink as a bidet!

My buddy, his sister, and I are in Penn Station a few years ago. I go in to rock a piss (pretty gnar place to use the bathrooms). I come out and see a tranny for sure tripping out on some serious shit go into the women's bathroom, singing and dancing while walking in. My buddy's sister comes out of the women's room a minute later with a look of sheer terror. Apparently said tranny went into the stall next to her and had explosive diarrhea while singing at the top of her lungs. Cue Tina Turner, rip roaring diarrhea, more Tina turner, diarrhea so hard the stall shook.

Oh, and another weird bathroom incident. I was in Chile taking a dump at a cafe when as I went to wipe the toilet literally toppled over. The bathroom was right next to the kitchen so I tried to do a fast single wipe, tossing the toilet paper in the trash can, and ran the fuck out with my GF without paying as water began to trickle out from the bathroom towards the kitchen. I guess they didn't bolt the toilet to the floor?