Push Industries Elite Tune, worth it?

So this time last year I built up a new bike for myself. It's a Bronson and I spent some time collecting parts on sale. I ended up with a 2013 Fox Talas fork. I love the bike and I am pleased enough with the fork that I don't see the need to dump it and get a pike.

I have found that I don't use the talas function at all. I use the CTD on the shock but ride the fork wide open in 150. I'm intrigued by the Push tune allowing for low and high speed compression settings. This seems like a something I could enjoy on the old school NE trails. Low speed compression for the technical climb and high speed settings for bombing down rock gardens.

Only know a couple of people that have had push tune shocks and they love them. Anyone done their fork tune and if so how is it?

While low speed will effect climbing far more than high speed, your understanding of low vs high speed compression seems flawed. They're both for bombing down.

Low vs high speed is not the speed of the bike, but the shaft speed within the suspension.

Low tends to be rider bobbing, compression from cornering g's etc.

High tends to be landings/rough terrain.

Thanks for the clarifications. Moot point anyways, fork is evolution CTD and they can't do it on that fork.