Looking for 26" wheels and drivetrain bits

I'm building up a new whip, 26" Evo Stumpy and I'm looking for some parts.

I know, I'm stuck in the 90s as far as wheelset sizes go. I figure the 26er will be safe for cruising to the ice cream stand although I know it won't work in the dirt.

Anyway, I need an appropriate wheelset. 20mm front and 142mm rear. Strong, light AND cheap since the "pick two" maxim only counts for new technology!

I'm looking for drivetrain as well. I'm planning on 1x10 or 1x11 and much prefer SRAM so clutched rear D, shifter, chain, and cassette. If anyone has a 40 or 42 cog (OneUp, Wolftooth, etc.) I'd be interested in that too. I'd also just go straight 1x11 if someone has a group they hate and want to live nostalgically.

I'm coming down to CO at the end of the month so I wouldn't even need it shipped up North.

Let the 26 dumping begin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by powking12 View Post
    I'm building up a new whip, 26" Evo Stumpy and I'm looking for some parts.

I know, I'm stuck in the 90s as far as wheelset sizes go. I figure the 26er will be safe for cruising to the ice cream stand although I know it won't work in the dirt.

Anyway, I need an appropriate wheelset. 20mm front and 142mm rear. Strong, light AND cheap since the "pick two" maxim only counts for new technology!

I'm looking for drivetrain as well. I'm planning on 1x10 or 1x11 and much prefer SRAM so clutched rear D, shifter, chain, and cassette. If anyone has a 40 or 42 cog (OneUp, Wolftooth, etc.) I'd be interested in that too. I'd also just go straight 1x11 if someone has a group they hate and want to live nostalgically.

I'm coming down to CO at the end of the month so I wouldn't even need it shipped up North.

Let the 26 dumping begin!!!

Fuck that noise... 26er and proud! 26er ain't dead!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZylC-n4qE

My ride 08 blur lt with newer fox float 36 rc2 and brand new full 2x10 xtr and xt drivetrain, reverb dropper

Fuck the hype!
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Pretty sure that bike would still work quite well in the dirt.

Where you at? I have a 42T oneup I would be willing to sell you. I never got it to shift right and realized I wasnt using it much anyways. I didnt feel like sinking more money into it and getting the new cage even though everyone swears it makes all of the difference.

Interested in a 26" Stans/DT Swiss 240 w/bladed spokes wheeelset?

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    I may be if he isn't.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    sent you a PM about these.