Page 35 of 153 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2015/16

Quote Originally Posted by EZB View Post
    Are you really this dumb???
    I'd ask the same of you but it's not necessary...

Ok, regardless of what you think about Brady or Goodell (and I think most of us are in agreement on Goodell), I am really curious what the Brady/Pats supporters think about the destroyed cell phone? I mean, to me, that's a huge bombshell that is really hard for an innocent person to explain away.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

You idiots are just miffed because our team cheats more successfully than yours.

http://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

it's a fucking game yo

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ok, regardless of what you think about Brady or Goodell (and I think most of us are in agreement on Goodell), I am really curious what the Brady/Pats supporters think about the destroyed cell phone? I mean, to me, that's a huge bombshell that is really hard for an innocent person to explain away.
    Would you give your cell phone to your employer? Doubt it.

Now imagine you were married to Gisele, and your employer was notorious for leaking any information they get their hands on. Would you give them your cell phone?

Besides, the whole idea that they need his cell phone is pure horseshit, they had the other two phones. Last I checked, they had all the text messages from Brady right there to begin with. This is just trying to spin PR their way, and your dumb ass is buying it out of jealousy.

Kiss the rings bitches!
    Live Free or Die

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Well, except he said he would cooperate fully. And when they even offered to allow his representatives to identify the relevant messages to be turned over, NOBODY DISCLOSED THAT THE PHONE WAS DESTROYED. To say nothing of the stupidity of the notion that just because McNally's and Jastremski's phones incriminate, doesn't preclude others' phones from also having incriminating messages, say Belichick etc.

"The dog ate my homework" is more believable.

oooooh, all caps. tell us more, genius.

btw we won, you lost, fuck off, suck my dick.

They all cheat. And nobody with a life cares.

I'd like more pats fans to weigh in on this one.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

I think iceman's about to start crying. Go ahead, it'll probably help you, cupcake.

Hindsight is 20/20, of course, but everybody can now see that Brady woulda been better served by JUST BEING HONEST. "Yeah, I cheated. Everybody does it."

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'd like more pats fans to weigh in on this one.
    I speak for the Nation: Fuck off, morons.

You might get a random crazy guy who's all in but most people here are too smart to buy into the league's BS. It's a fucking scam, everybody knows it. When in a scam, the better scammer wins. So suck my dick dumbasses. You actually carte about this shit? Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by EZB View Post
    I think iceman's about to start crying. Go ahead, it'll probably help you, cupcake.
    You dumbfuck, I'm laughing. At you. Who the fuck cares about Pro sports who's over 10 years old? You and who?

Moron.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I speak for the Nation: Fuck off, morons.

You might get a random crazy guy who's all in but most people here are too smart to buy into the league's BS. It's a fucking scam, everybody knows it. When in a scam, the better scammer wins. So suck my dick dumbasses. You actually carte about this shit? Hilarious.

Well, whip the little feller out then!
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You dumbfuck, I'm laughing. At you. Who the fuck cares about Pro sports who's over 10 years old? You and who?

Moron.
    Your words say you don't care, but the way you deliver them says otherwise.

I agree with EZB... I wish Brady just owned it.

But then, there was this Superbowl thing the next week. Would'a caused a lot of fuss, but given this slow boil we're now in, maybe it would have been better to get it out and over with.

Bottom line is, it's a shame it's gone this far and providing fodder for all the haters. Brady is an amazing quarterback and would have won without deflating those balls anyhow... as he did on so many other occasions. In a way, the Patriots are a victim of their own success.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Coach Bill will love the victim theme for training camp fodder.

It's going to be an interesting season. NFL is probably loving this. Good marketing

Cheating is so last decade...Lance, Barry, TFB...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    It's going to be an interesting season. NFL is probably loving this. Good marketing
    It keeps them in the headlines but I think it's hurting the overall brand IMO. I've always liked college football better, and this sort of thing makes me lose interest in the NFL.

I haven't heard many people say a deflated football is some massive advantage...the level of inflation is just a a QB preference. If it was truly an advantage the rest of the league would be doing it.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Not that I really care, but destroying cell phones when you're getting a new one is standard operating procedure for celebrities these days. They aren't going to trust the concept of factory restoring the damn thing and recycling it (and for good reason).

Interesting angle: if Brady does go to court, any text messages he sent are still sitting on a Verizon / AT&T server and can be provided with a court order. I hope he does file suit, regardless of whether you think he's innocent or guilty I think we can all agree it would be fun to see a bunch of NFL dirty laundry aired out, as they would be forced to disclose all kinds of correspondence as well.

This just in- Iceman loves the Pats, and strangely, the politics of high school lacrosse... in jeans of course.

Oh, and self disclosure- Niners: 8-8; 2-14; 10-6 boy, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    ...I hope he does file suit, regardless of whether you think he's innocent or guilty I think we can all agree it would be fun to see a bunch of NFL dirty laundry aired out, as they would be forced to disclose all kinds of correspondence as well.
    yes, and hopefully this "all kinds of correspondence" you speak of includes some shower pics of Gizzy B. Also, maybe a retweet or two of the "Just Fucked Edelman (no lie)" pic!!!

Ice is blowing a gasket!
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Not that I really care, but destroying cell phones when you're getting a new one is standard operating procedure for celebrities these days. They aren't going to trust the concept of factory restoring the damn thing and recycling it (and for good reason).

Interesting angle: if Brady does go to court, any text messages he sent are still sitting on a Verizon / AT&T server and can be provided with a court order. I hope he does file suit, regardless of whether you think he's innocent or guilty I think we can all agree it would be fun to see a bunch of NFL dirty laundry aired out, as they would be forced to disclose all kinds of correspondence as well.
    Except he didn't destroy the phone before this one, he still had it. And the date of destruction is a little convenient. I don't think any judge is going to buy that explanation.

And supposedly he provided a letter from his carrier saying that texting info was unavailable. Don't know if that's true or not.

And I get your point re dirty laundry, but I'd rather just see this die so NFL fans can, ya know, start talking about football.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Tom Brady is the Lance Armstrong of football
    Wait?.... Brady did blood doping? Or just under inflated his tires?

tire doping, its the latest
    watch out for snakes

I'll let Ice speak for Pats nation, but I'll say this. "Not Guilty" does not equal "Didn't Do It". Brady probably requested the footballs be deflated illegally. But now the NFL has to prove it. Tom's not rolling over and now its a fight. I'm guessing within the circle he cared about (Kraft, Bellicheck, other players, his council), he is getting strong support of the "fuck Goddell" angle.

To those of you that think his legacy is tarnished, you've already convicted him so why would he roll over now? You're making him out to be A-rod or something.