Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3611

Thread: NFL 2015/16

cam newton
    100 yds rushing
    5 TDs passing

dude is unreal this year
    holy fucking shitballs

Quote Originally Posted by legallyillegal View Post
    cam newton
    100 yds rushing
    5 TDs passing

dude is unreal this year
    Fuck OBJ also. Dude was insane in the field and deserved to be ejected. Wtf were the refs thinking letting him stay in the game. Same with senile old coughlin.

Rookie David Johnson having a pretty good night. His knee is gonna be sore in the morning.

And UNI represent!

DJ with third towndown as I type this
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Ho View Post
    I think Von Miller is right there. I watched the Hou/Ind game today. Third game in a row Watt was a non factor. I know, his hand is broke.
    BTW, Watt was a beast in Houston's last playoff run. I was totally wrong about that.
    Has anybody made more off of their last name than Rex/Rob Ryan? Kennedy's maybe?
    A "bad year" for JJ is All Pro for most mortal defensive players...

Hello, Skins!

ODell Beckam may be getting razzed during games for being gay by opponents. I wonder if that is what went on yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Just in case anyone forgot...

What's to forget? The defensive pass interference?

^yep

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    obj needs to keep his shit tighter than that.
    Listen I'm an unabashed Panthers homer. I have followed the team from the beginning. However, the stench of that game yesterday actually taints the 14-0 start. I mean from the opening play the two were going at one another. Whats more surprising is that OBJ escalated it to a whole other level throughout the game and neither Coughlin or the Refs reeled it in. In the first drive Cortland Finnegan was flagged for being punch and headlocked on a play he had nothing to do with. Really wasnt fun to watch. Then OBJ apolgized at the half to his teammates but layed that cheap shot in the 3rd with the helmet spearing.
    I'm not condoning it, but without Two Walter Payton Men of the year on defense in Davis and Tillman with a level headed Kuechly, it could have gotten real ugly. Like DE grabs Beckham while a corner goes low and blows his knees out. Rivera doesnt play that shit and the Defensive captains kept it in check for a large part, but damn so much for Coughlin being a disciplinarian type coach. Fuck Couglin and Refs for letting it get to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Just in case anyone forgot...

Dang I almost forgot about that. Great play.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

During this latest 5 game run for RW:

1420 pass yards
    19 TDs
    0 INTs

Starting to earn that check

^^
    I agree RW is looking legit. Having said that, he's doing this against a bunch of shitty defenses and I'll be convinced when he does it against someone good.

49ers, Steelers, Vikings, Ravens, Browns - those are 5 of the worst secondaries in the entire league. Still, he is getting it done. It'll be interesting to see what happens against Arizona... although that game may not matter for either team so maybe he won't face a good defense until the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ncskier View Post
    In the first drive Cortland Finnegan was flagged for being punch and headlocked on a play he had nothing to do with.
    To be fair, he's pretty much the dirtiest player in the league so a reputation like that plays into it. The refs probably figured he had it coming.

And Steve Jackson is now a Pat.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Beckham got suspended for a game. How about the ref that didn't call this on the 5th play of the game? Clearly the lack of any discipline whatsoever against Norman set the tone...

http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/20/jos...ham-body-slam/

Yeah. It's on the refs to not let it get out of hand. I have OBJ on my fantasy team, so this is going to kill my playoff chances.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    ^^
    I agree RW is looking legit. Having said that, he's doing this against a bunch of shitty defenses and I'll be convinced when he does it against someone good.

It doesn't mean much that I'd agree it would be more impressive against some better squads. But jeez, dropping those numbers regardless is pretty crazy. Frankly, no one can keep that up though.

But here's a serious question for you: what exactly would you be convinced of IF he continued this run?
    And whatever adjective or qualification you pick, how long would he have to keep it up to meet that standard?

Well, if he keeps this up against some good defenses in the playoffs I'd call him top 5 / elite. Willing to admit when / if I'm wrong. We will see. He's been impressive lately no doubt.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Well, if he keeps this up against some good defenses in the playoffs I'd call him top 5 / elite. Willing to admit when / if I'm wrong. We will see. He's been impressive lately no doubt.
    Really not trying to pick a squabble on this, but Top 5? Can't we be a bit more objective on that. RW has the best passer rating in the entire league for the year right now, not just the last 5 games. You don't think he's one of the top 5 best QBs in the league already?

Jesus Christ. Small sample size against shitty defenses. Now you're being sensitive. Top 5 is generous all things considered - he did lay some fucking duds earlier this season too.

I might put him at top 5 but it would be a bit of a stretch... Brady, Aaron, Cam, Palmer, Big Ben in no specific order, not sure if he is doing any better than any of this maybe AR would drop to put RW, at the moment but AR is a better qb overall, I don't think he is playing any better than the other 4 though

Jesus Christ. Small sample size against shitty defenses. Now you're being sensitive. Top 5 is generous all things considered - he did lay some fucking duds earlier this season too.
    The sample size was every game this season against every quarterback in the league. Seriously, if we are looking at objective metrics, what else would you use?

You can't drop Rogers out of that group.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    The sample size was every game this season against every quarterback in the league. Seriously, if we are looking at objective metrics, what else would you use?
    Because every QB plays the same schedule, right? Also... again, small sample size. Those other QB's have been doing it much longer and more consistently. His 5 game streak is impressive but not one of those defenses ranks in the top half of the league. But who knows, maybe he'll keep it up against someone good.

NFL 2015/16

Because every QB plays the same schedule, right? Also... again, small sample size. Those other QB's have been doing it much longer and more consistently. His 5 game streak is impressive but not one of those defenses ranks in the top half of the league. But who knows, maybe he'll keep it up against someone good.
    Of course they don't. And they don't have the same teammates, the same immune systems, the same heights and weights, or the same hair stylist but they did all play 14 games this year against some good teams and some not so good. Its clearly an averaged stat and it's the best one available if you want to be moderately objective about this. But maybe you are hung up on Top 5 this season versus Top 5 over the course of their career. Were you saying that RW would be Top 5 from a career standpoint if he kept this run going?

This is why everyone finds Seattle fans insufferable.