Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2015/16

Remember the old t-shirts at Candlestick?

Forty Fucking Niners

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I can't believe the Jets only gave up a 5th rounder. They're the Jets: they're supposed to give up at least a conditional 2nd rounder for that sort of move. They're going to have Decker, Harvin, and Marshall, and nothing resembling an NFL qb to throw them the ball. As a Pats fan, I'm looking forward to the lolz.
    Ha ha me too. Watching the dumpster fire that is the NY Jets is almost as much fun as watching the finely oiled machine that is the Pats organization

Seeing Jimmy Graham to the Seahawks for a 1st and Unger. NO is in cap hell.

Graham and a 4th for Unger & 1st.

Happy New League Year day!

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Remember the old t-shirts at Candlestick?

Forty Fucking Niners
    You old enough to remember the Doubting Joe Thomas days?

Bradford to Philly and Foles to Rams.

Chip, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    You old enough to remember the Doubting Joe Thomas days?
    Oh yeah, Dude, I'm a fossil. I walked to games at Kezar as a kid with all the drunkards coming out of the bars on Haight & Stanyan.

Chip Kelly is sure making it a busy offseason for the uniform guy.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

NFL 2015/16

Jimmy graham to Seattle!!!!!!! Wow too slow lol. But still jimmy graham

Today has been wild. Locker just announced his retirement, which means Philly could send Bradford and a 1st to Tennessee for their 1st. Things have the potential to get even more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    Today has been wild. Locker just announced his retirement, which means Philly could send Bradford and a 1st to Tennessee for their 1st. Things have the potential to get even more interesting.
    That's what I was thinking...angling to get Mariota...and even if it doesn't work out, Bradford is still better than Foles IMO, of course adjusting for offensive scheme.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

When did the NFL turn into the NBA? This shit is getting crazy... it's kind of fun to watch unfold.

The Graham pickup by Seattle was pretty brilliant, I must admit. That's a serious weapon for RW.

Safe to assume the Eagles are going to put a package together for the first pick / Mariota?

Revis back to the Jets... will be tough watching him against NE, but dude certainly earned a nice payday: 5yr, $70M
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Pats should get a high draft pick from Woody Johnson tampering..

AFC east should be a little more interesting this year at least

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Graham's a serious weapon for RW.
    Too bad Wilson fucking sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    When did the NFL turn into the NBA? This shit is getting crazy... it's kind of fun to watch unfold.

The Graham pickup by Seattle was pretty brilliant, I must admit. That's a serious weapon for RW.

Safe to assume the Eagles are going to put a package together for the first pick / Mariota?
    yeah, this is nuts! The Eagles are making me a bit nervous I must admit... they have to be going for UO East, hopefully it takes at least a year for them to gel. 49ers rebuilding seems crazy only a year away from the top - AZ with a couple of pickups could be interesting and Foles I think might work for the Rams. Bradford played really great for the few games he actually was able to hang in there for, but Foles can give them a fresh start.
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Eagles add Thurmond along with all that money they paid for Maxwell (54 million!!!). Bummer, I was hoping the Hawks would get WTIII back in the fold, hope Carey Williams is good enough to cover 'cuz Tharold Simon isn't (yet).

Bills might be good this year and the JETS will have a solid D but score no more then 14 points a game. Seattle is going to be able to make that crossing route pass in the end zone now.

Who will replace Unger? Who will replace Revis, and what do I do with my Revis and Wilfork jerseys.

WOW "Suh reportedly has a $114 million contract in Miami with $60 million guaranteed."
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 03-11-2015 at 07:23 AM.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Incognito vs Suh 2x per year. I'll wager on 5 personal fouls and $30,000 in fines per game.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Seahawks trade for jimmy graham from saints.
    How high are you?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Seahawks trade for jimmy graham from saints.
    Page 3 nitwit
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    How high are you?
    Lawl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Good argument for Willis being HOF worthy: http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ha...est-nfl-trend/

"He leaves the game as one of the most accomplished players of his generation, part of a 2007 draft class that includes Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson, and Darrelle Revis. The only player from that year to make as many Pro Bowls or be a first-team All-Pro as frequently as Willis through the end of the 2014 season was Browns tackle Joe Thomas. The Pro-Football-Reference.com statistic Approximate Value rates Willis as the best player of that draft class and as the second-best non-quarterback since he entered the league, behind only Saints guard Jahri Evans.

Arguments that Willis didn’t last long enough to be considered as a possible Hall of Fame candidate are bizarre and misguided. Willis’s only season outside of the Pro Bowl during his eight years in the league was in 2014, when he missed 10 games. The first half of his career came on a 49ers team that wasn’t very good, so it’s hardly as if he was making it to the Pro Bowl on scholarship or because of his team’s record.

Willis finishes with five first-team All-Pro nods. Of the 16 other linebackers who accomplished that feat, 12 made it to the Hall of Fame, and when Ray Lewis is eligible, he’ll make it 13. The only recent exception is Zach Thomas, and I suspect he’ll also make it someday. This isn’t creating an arbitrary, obtuse distinction and then lumping Willis in with a bunch of Hall of Famers he otherwise doesn’t match; All-Pro appearances are one of the best ways of judging what onlookers actually thought about a player at the end of a season, and just about everybody who was as good as Willis that frequently was a Hall of Famer."

If he were a Chicago Bear, he'd make it. See, Gale Sayers, Dick Butkus...

Jets trade Geno Smith to Eagles for Bradford.

http://www.catalinasmbay.org/names/kiddingt.jpg
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang