When To Buy a SnowBird Pass...?

I just bought an unlimited pass in Tahoe for next year. This early purchase grants me the ability to ski the rest of this season as well as all of next season.

Does Snowbird do anything like this? Have they ever offered anything like this before?

Also, is there a "best" time to buy this pass, or just buy it before the September deadline?

Thanks!

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Hi coonface! May I suggest that instead of the overrated, overhyped and overpriced Snowbird that you "think outside the box" and instead by your pass at some shitty flat hill in the northeast, home of the gnarliest snow riding in the USA? I would proffer that all things considered, it is the clear choice. There is a plethora of shitty icy lames hill options available, unlike at the Bird. The riding is quite challenging partly due to the variable conditions, and you will find that the conditions are actually more dependable and consistent to anything you will find at the bird due to the superior snowmaking. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere!(can you say "fucking annoying New Jersey Italian sluts?") When you score your first Killington powder day in "Bearclaw Woods", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You also will have fun pursuing the plethora of fat, Buttass ugly NYC/NJ and Boston bitches in their stretch pants, but I must warn you they are fucking ugly as hell and annoying as fuck, unlike the laid-back western gals.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join the gayest bunch of snow riding homos at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Hi coonface! May I suggest that instead of the overrated, overhyped and overpriced Snowbird that you "think outside the box" and instead by your pass at some shitty flat hill in the northeast, home of the gnarliest snow riding in the USA?

>>>yada yada, SNIP to save bandwidth<<<
    WTF was that? Too clever by half. Actually, not even that. Epic fail JONG.

No, Snowbird doesn't do that. They offer Spring passes, I believe $399 for March 1st till end of Season, $299 for April 1st till end of season. Then they offer discounts for passes bought before September 9th. For students/young adults(under $25), it was $679 before and $739 after. For adults(25 and over) it was $999 before and $1199 after. Prices, as usual(sigh), will go up before next year most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    Hi coonface! ... that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Greg?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Looking to hedge your bet with the Wasatch as a Tahoe backup?

(not a bad idea)

If you went full in for Gold at Sqauwlpine, remember that already gets you 50% off at AltaBird (unlimited).

They offer other perks too, like free passes to Alta and maybe DV. But only a limited amount of passes have those perks as incentive to buy early. It's a bit confusing you have to go to their website and figure it out. Also some free nights at the Cliff Lodge, free tram rides in the summer, etc.