Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    The Man does a crappy job hiring lawyers. The Man almost always hires BigLaw, the folks tghat are the masters at taking the best and brightest graduates of america's law schools and turning them into completely competent lawyers.
    Pretty sure posting on TGR is not a good indicator of juries prudence or those slobs who claim to adjudicate or practice "law" Big$ will beat out anything. Leaenred that my first year in elementary school you big dumb over educated zombies. All typos for Effectz.

spook Guest
    maybe I'll have to watch it again. I'm against violence generally but the way our culture is being famous would make me fucking nervous as hell. I didn't get the impression that he saw her, dropped his guitar and started pounding. I thought he suddenly saw somebody who did not belong on stage right behind him and did what a lot of people in a similar a situation would have done. security totally fucked him and he should sue them to recover whatever happens to him.

I guess when Afroman says "Make me a sammich!", he means now.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

spook Guest
    i remember a video of Britney freaking out when somebody made it past security, all her dancers and the set and was on the center stage with her and she lost it. she's a freak but there are all kinds ofnfucked up weirdos out there.

Quote Originally Posted by rip View Post
    In the end you prob get props from your publicist for making headlines.
    sad, but probably helps this dudes career. $330 bail isn't much to pay for all that publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    maybe I'll have to watch it again. I'm against violence generally but the way our culture is being famous would make me fucking nervous as hell. I didn't get the impression that he saw her, dropped his guitar and started pounding. I thought he suddenly saw somebody who did not belong on stage right behind him and did what a lot of people in a similar a situation would have done. security totally fucked him and he should sue them to recover whatever happens to him.
    This sort of angle is what brought to mind the Dimebag Darrell thing...doesn't justify it...but then again, when I watch the video, he knows it's a chick on stage and where she is initially...then she gets closer and acts like she's grinding on him...then the punch. When the boyfriend gets on stage to check on her A-man looks like he's saying "you want some?" and definitely was not showing any concern for dropping that chick. I have to think the dude is just a weirdo.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

He was giving her the old colt 45, five at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    sad, but probably helps this dudes career. $330 bail isn't much to pay for all that publicity.
    I'm sure she'll take note of that during her civil suit.

She interrupted the best part, I get it

Bitch was aksin fer it.

Quote Originally Posted by rather ripped View Post
    Lucky the boyfriend didn't have a baseball bat or better... a gun. Where are the cops when you need em
    If everyone there had guns nothing bad would have ever happened.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

And the hits keep coming -

pushes guy off stage for blunt bogarting

And now he's retiring from the stage because of rowdy fans, IRS and Missouri police
    http://www.sunherald.com/2015/02/24/...lt-charge.html

Ahahhahah!! ^ that was hilarious

Dude bent like a wet noodle with the arm hook.

Stern Show played Afroman's apology tape today. He claims that there had been a dude off stage heckling him, then he sensed someone near him so he swung. Also complained about it being early in the afternoon, and having to walk to the show.

Apology: http://www.24urban.com/news/watch-af...g-a-female-fan

He's playing a local bar this weekend and this bar has always been known as a biker bar. It has mellowed a lot over the years, but still can be a tough crowd. Should be an interesting show...not that I'll be anywhere near it.

You should definitely go.. try heckling him a little. Bring a camera.

I heard he's extended an invite for everyone to join him onstage.

This thread needs a theme song...

Beck should respect him