FS: Smith I/O and Zeal HD2 Camera Goggles

Have a pair of Smith I/O in the Blackout model with the red sensor mirror additional lens. Goggles were used about 4 days, they don't have any scratches. They may have a few scuffs or cleaning marks, but they look just about new and definitely don't have anything that impacts the vision. Foam is in perfect shape, no piling or stretching on the straps. Would like to see $80 shipped?

Also have a pair of this years Zeal HD2 Camera goggles. These were never used, come with the manual, usb cord, goggle bag, and 8gb card. The exterior of the lenses are perfect, the interior appear to have some circular smudges, I assumed they were from a lazy lens install because they were there when I got them. Nothing impacts the vision. Goggles are retailing I believe at $499 still, I got them for $250, would like to see $200 shipped. They have the newest firmware update - so you'll just need the app on your phone and you're good to go. Here is the info on them: http://www.zealoptics.com/hd2-camera-goggle.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3217.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	163966   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3219.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	163967  

I/O gone, high offers on Zeals?

are the zeal lens photochromic?
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Nope unfortunately just the dark grey.

bumping back up - thought Zeals were sold but never heard back. Taking offers on them - $499 retail still, they're new in box.