New Legend Pro XXLs, Bro Models, and more

While clearing out the basement quiver I found a pair of brand new 2008 (I believe) Legend Pro XXLs, along with some other gems.

A knee injury kept me away from skiing for awhile and I thought I'd never ski again, but I finally managed to get back out there this season. All of my gear had been tossed into a room and forgotten about when we got new carpet a few years ago and I had forgotten about it until I went looking for my old skis. That's when I found these and a few other pairs of skis that might interest you maggots. Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait for pics because the skis are currently in a room attached to my step-daughters bedroom and it's too late to disturb her.

I'm fairly certain these are all from 2008 and brand new, never mounted.

Legend Pro XXL

Bro Model 195

Elan M777

I have another listing for some like new (if not new) 916s as well.

Call me a jong if you want to, I probably deserve it after being away for so long, but my trading history should speak for itself.
    I think that the human mind is unique among all other forms of life in that it can spontaneously create unique thoughts and provide unique behaviors. Instead of rewarding that uniqueness we, for some reason probably because of cultural and social necessity, we chastise unique behavior and reward conformity.

How much for the 195's?
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

length on the xxls?