Thread: Like new 916s

Like new 916s

Edit: I ended up mounting these to my superbros. Thanks for all the offers!

I've been away from these forums for quite some time, but I have something that might interest you maggots.

I picked up this pair of 916s from another maggot quite a few years ago. I can't remember if they were advertised as used or new when I bought them, but the only use they show is some slight scuffing on the toepiece. I can't even find a scratch on the heel where you would remove them.

I have no idea what to ask for these, or if I even want to sell them. If you're interested, send me an offer.

Sorry for the giant pics, I just wanted to include as much detail as possible.
    Last edited by Sensisnow; 02-14-2015 at 02:56 PM.
    I think that the human mind is unique among all other forms of life in that it can spontaneously create unique thoughts and provide unique behaviors. Instead of rewarding that uniqueness we, for some reason probably because of cultural and social necessity, we chastise unique behavior and reward conformity.

Thanks for all the offers, but I ended up mounting these to my superbros.
    I think that the human mind is unique among all other forms of life in that it can spontaneously create unique thoughts and provide unique behaviors. Instead of rewarding that uniqueness we, for some reason probably because of cultural and social necessity, we chastise unique behavior and reward conformity.